Rams vs Broncos???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Wouldn't it be like a Frito boat? If one likes Frito's, it doesn't sound bad at all to me. A local pizza place used to make taco pizza which had lettuce, tomato, ground beef and taco flavored Dorito's among other things. It was good.
Nah man pizza is pizza for me ,if ya want Fritos eat em plain or dip em.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Nah man pizza is pizza for me ,if ya want Fritos eat em plain or dip em.
Cheese pizza? Pepperoni? Sausage? Combo? Hawaiin? Buffalo chicken? I don't know...seems pretty difficult to agree that pizza is pizza. Something that seems a bit unusual at first has often turned out to be pretty good pizza in my experience.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Up in my neck of the woods we have a Spaghetti and Meatballs pizza. Same place does a BLT pizza.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I only hope is McDonald and Barron land Manning on IR
No, man, c'mon. That's not cool. It's not like it's Kaepernick out there...

Out for the game, sure. I'd like our chances a lot better facing Osweiler. But not on IR.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Actually, the Rams in recent memory tend to win when on paper they have no chance.

Like with Indianapolis.

Maybe it's denial, but it's pleasant there.

This guy is pretty smart!
th

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am trying to be optimistic about the Rams game vs the Broncos next week but the way Manning & the Broncos are playing it seems like it could get real ugly for the Rams. Hopefully, I am wrong and the Rams pull off another major upset like the ones they had against the Seahawks & 49's!

Boy, I love being wrong! Nothing like eating crow! I will be more than happy to have crow for dinner every weekend if the Rams can keep playing like they did
today. This definitely seemed to be their best overall game this season (BY FAR!)!