Rams vs Broncos???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I would love for an upset in the worst way but I also have to be realistic. Denver is just way too good offensively.
And unfortunately I've lost my confidence in Davis to do anything to give us a real chance at winning.
If Hill starts...maybe.................

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Most will say we have a "snowball's chance in hell" to win this game. But, I think we are going to play angry. The problem will be getting pressure on Manning. New England made him move in the pocket and throw while moving. They also disguised a bunch of coverage's which confused him. I hate saying it but maybe Williams should take a page from Belecheat's playbook and do the same. If we make it uncomfortable in the pocket we have a chance to win.

RamzFanz

Damnit
While tickets against division rival Cardinal's are under $7, this game is over $50. Sounds to me like Denver fans are swarming the dome. Maybe it's just the Manning effect?

Rams are currently 9.5 point underdogs. That's .5 points better than San Diego at Oakland. I expect that spread to widen before kickoff.

That all probably speaks for itself.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have to watch my mouth this week. My Wife, of 40 years, is a "Die Hard" Bronco Fan!:D:D

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We have the talent to beat anyone. Our defense played pretty much lights out yesterday. Our offense has the talent if we get some big plays from guys like Mason, Austin, Cook and we don't turn the ball over. We can win any game, and even any game in a blowout fashion, even the Broncos. I know we can. We've just got to go out there and do it.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Could be really ugly. Why do we get killer schedules every freakin year after finishing at the bottom every freakin year?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Does this look like pizza to you?
10679736_607498019378360_8075719234611137246_o.jpg

Gawdang that looks terrible.

WTF? Now I KNOW we're going to win.

Shame on you Manning you sell out. No WAY can someone explain away hawking a pizza like THAT! Rams 38 Broncos 6

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
As badly as the seahags put it on them last year I don't see why our defense can not dominate them just as well, any given Sunday. Will Davis still be the starter? Will Schotty still be calling the plays? We'd better have a defensive score and a ST score in the second half.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
These are the games that usually surprise us die hard fans.
Manning is in for a tough afternoon.

We can win this game.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Maybe this is one of those games where Tavon takes over, offensively and on special teams. A couple of defensive TDs, fake punts, onside kicks...

a rolled ankle here and there...

calls in our favor...

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I don't even want to think of this game. Watching it is going to be hard I think.

ram007

Starter
At 3-6 with playoffs in back mirror, this when Rams wake up and win these type of "i-have-no-business-to-be-in-this-to-start-with" games. So wouldn't be a surprise if they win. Remember Fisher knows all about Peyton Manning from Titan's days. This will be like the last two games very close until the 60 minute whistle

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At 3-6 with playoffs in back mirror, this when Rams wake up and win these type of "i-have-no-business-to-be-in-this-to-start-with" games. So wouldn't be a surprise if they win. Remember Fisher knows all about Peyton Manning from Titan's days. This will be like the last two games very close until the 60 minute whistle

Unfortunately, I have to admit that I will be shocked (But, Thrilled!) if the Rams keep this game close much less win this game. If, the Rams offense can't play some ball control and keep Manning & Company off the field I am afraid the Broncos are going to score a lot of points and I have not seen much indication that Davis & the Rams offense are going to win many high scoring games. I hate being pessimistic and I hope I get a lot of "Boy, were you wrong" comments Sunday afternoon!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
WTF? Now I KNOW we're going to win.

Shame on you Manning you sell out. No WAY can someone explain away hawking a pizza like THAT! Rams 38 Broncos 6
Yeah I like Pappa Johns Pizza and I like Frito's but I think the two together sounds hideous,but then again I haven't tried it so who knows .
Love your score prediction ,that would be sumthin'.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Could be really ugly. Why do we get killer schedules every freakin year after finishing at the bottom every freakin year?
Because when you are bad enough to finish last all schedules will be hard

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris

The last game was not competitive after the 55 minute whistle. The Rams have slightly better then an 'any given Sunday' chance to win. I wouldn't be shocked, but it would be a pleasant surprise to me if they won. If the D can keep playing like they have lately, it will once again fall on the OL and Davis's shoulders to win the game. If Davis can stop making the big killer mistakes at the end of the game, the Rams can win. But I'll have to see it to believe it. And I'll be there to see it with my own eyes. Go Rams.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Von Miller is due for a suspension. He hasn't been suspended in awhile.

I'm going all in on my RoD currency betting that my beloved Rams beat the Broncos. Papa John's put Fritos on Pizza and Peyton Manning is trying to sell it!!!! Make no mistake Manning is the enemy. Does this look like pizza to you?
10679736_607498019378360_8075719234611137246_o.jpg

I am trying to be optimistic about the Rams game vs the Broncos next week but the way Manning & the Broncos are playing it seems like it could get real ugly for the Rams. Hopefully, I am wrong and the Rams pull off another major upset like the ones they had against the Seahawks & 49's!

I would love to say I have even a sliver of hope this week, but I just can't...I've gone into each week this season with guarded optimism...Again, just can't do it this week...If the Rams are down by less than 3 scores at the half in this one, I'll feel like that a moral victory...Ever notice that a "mortal victory" is always a loss ???

The Broncos can be beaten. You think Austin Davis looks in the mirror and thinks he's a scrub? He had a couple of good games, got his booty beat the past couple of weeks and I believe Fisher is going to stick with him. I don't know if he is going to bounce back and go all Flying Dutchman on the Broncos but a man can dream! Go Rams beat frito pizza pimping Manning. Gawdang that looks terrible.
I would love for an upset in the worst way but I also have to be realistic. Denver is just way too good offensively.
And unfortunately I've lost my confidence in Davis to do anything to give us a real chance at winning.
If Hill starts...maybe.................

moklerman

Warner-phile
Yeah I like Pappa Johns Pizza and I like Frito's but I think the two together sounds hideous,but then again I haven't tried it so who knows .
Love your score prediction ,that would be sumthin'.
Wouldn't it be like a Frito boat? If one likes Frito's, it doesn't sound bad at all to me. A local pizza place used to make taco pizza which had lettuce, tomato, ground beef and taco flavored Dorito's among other things. It was good.