Rams v Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Yeah, they need to implement more deep route plays. We need to mold another Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt for those deep post plays.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm pumped for this one, boys. The Bears game was a total disappointment. Such a boring game too. I hope the Rams can bounce back and use Week 3 to make the proper adjustments. Seattle is coming off a short week and have no doubt been bombarded with extracurrricular crap in regards to the MNF debacle. So their prep time and focus should be out of sync a bit. Rams need to jump on them early and take advantage. There's no excuse for a loss here. 2-2 would be excellent heading into week 5.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
SteezyEndo said:
Yeah, they need to implement more deep route plays. We need to mold another Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt for those deep post plays.

Hell, just bring those 2 guys in NOW and see what happens. Couldn't hurt, right?! :razzed:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Alright....... We have to win this game.

I just made a bet. We lose and I have to wear Seahawks gear to the Rams Seahawks game in Seattle Dec 30th. :sick:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
libertadrocks said:

I just made a bet. We lose and I have to wear Seahawks gear to the Rams Seahawks game in Seattle Dec 30th. :sick:

We will win so you won't have to wear that ridiculous sh!t. Also, we need to hook up in Seattle. I will be there with my three boys to cheer on the RAMS!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
libertadrocks said:

Hope whoever you made the bet with has to wear Rams gear to the game when we win. I'd be going to that game if I wasn't going to be in CA that week.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
RamFan503 said:
Hope whoever you made the bet with has to wear Rams gear to the game when we win. I'd be going to that game if I wasn't going to be in CA that week.

Yeah. I made the same bet in 2010. Made him wear the breast cancer awareness Rams gear. You know the stuff with the pink highlights. :rofl: The "12th man" gave him so much shit.

MontanaRamFan said:
We will win so you won't have to wear that ridiculous sh!t. Also, we need to hook up in Seattle. I will be there with my three boys to cheer on the RAMS!

For sure!