Rams v Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Think this game will be 'chippy'? MUCH? :shock:

The Rams have very little history with the Redskins, and far less motivation to punch them in the mouth than they do with the Seahawks. They were almost angry against the Skins. Now they host a team that's just as brash, and they play for a coach who gets them amped up.

This one, I think, will be one to remember.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Chippy? IMO they better keep the women and children home for this one. We will walk into the Dome Sunday with a huge and I mean huge chip on our shoulder. There is no way the seahawks walk out of St. Louis with a win. I wish I could be there for this one. I know I will be when they play in seattle this December!

I would love to "suit-up" for just one play to knock Golden Taint's d**k in the ground! I really have a severe dislike for this guy, and I am a big ND fan. (X-you gonna give me points next weekend? ND vs. The U in the Windy City.)

All I can say is :flip: golden Taint... :flip: pete the cheat, and :flip: the seahawks.

Am I ready for this one... dams straight skippy. GO RAMS!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The she-bags are a fucking AFC team in my mind,,, they don't deserve the honor of being in the NFC West.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It's going to be a slug fest for sure. The dome will be rocking as well, I can assure you of that.

If we don't run the fucking ball though I might lose my shit this week. The loss in Chicago was the first time I questioned the game plan by Fisher and Shotty. Abandoning the run when they're averaging 4+ on first down runs. Then only 9 runs on first downs the whole game. Shitty shitty shitty pass block line against a very stout defense that has pass rushers, and a solid secondary. What... the... fuck.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
It's going to be a slug fest for sure. The dome will be rocking as well, I can assure you of that.

If we don't run the fucking ball though I might lose my shit this week. The loss in Chicago was the first time I questioned the game plan by Fisher and Shotty. Abandoning the run when they're averaging 4+ on first down runs. Then only 9 runs on first downs the whole game. Shitty shitty shitty pass block line against a very stout defense that has pass rushers, and a solid secondary. What... the... fuck.
I think we need to throw a couple early deep passes to keep them honest, then Ram it down their fucking beaks.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DR RAM said:
Username said:

If we don't run the freaking ball though I might lose my shyte this week. The loss in Chicago was the first time I questioned the game plan by Fisher and Shotty. Abandoning the run when they're averaging 4+ on first down runs. Then only 9 runs on first downs the whole game. cruddy cruddy cruddy pass block line against a very stout defense that has pass rushers, and a solid secondary. What... the... freak.
I think we need to throw a couple early deep passes to keep them honest, then Ram it down their freaking beaks.

Yeah, I kinda like that strategy. Go DEEP first play, then move Bradford in the pocket the whole game and give them a steady diet of SJ and our rookie backs all damn day long. I think we need to take the ball first in this one as well if we win the toss.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
‏Just tweeted:

@DR_RAM_
Nobody wants to beat those smug-ass SeaFawks as much as me...Kick their skinny ChickenHawk ass #Rams. Knock that look off Pete's ass-face.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I think the entire league wants us to win this Sunday, besides Seahawk fans.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iBruce said:
I think the entire league wants us to win this Sunday, besides Seahawk fans.
Good point. Probably fans of every team sans the Squawks too.

Edit. and fans in the NFCN.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I wonder how this game will be reffed.

The world knows the Seahawks got a win they didn't deserve and acted like jerks about it. Do the refs lean away from them in this game?

I really don't see the Hawks moving the ball much. The Rams D will key on Lynch. Wilson will have to produce with his legs. I won't be surprised to see him get knocked out of this game.

OTOH, I have no idea how the Rams offense is gonna produce points. The talent gap between Rams receivers and Hawks DBs is significant and we all know Sam won't have any time to throw anything but a quick slant. Can DR run on the Hawks front 7? Cause SJax isn't ready yet. This is a case of the 32nd ranked offense against the 4th ranked defense, according to FO.

There will be lots of turnovers in this game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I cannot fuckin believe this game isn't on tv for east Oklahoma folk. Instead, we get fuckin 49ers/Jets. WHY?! There's no local ties to any of those. C'mon man, hope the programmers change it.

Anyway, I hope the Ram O comes ready. Not worried about D, we need a Washington performance sans the TOs.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The key here is going to be to match what Seattle does on defense.

The Rams will need to create turnovers and win the field position battle.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think our defense just needs to treat Wilson the same way they treated Griffin and get his head right out of the game.

Make him worry about staying alive and nothing else.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
I cannot fuckin believe this game isn't on tv for east Oklahoma folk. Instead, we get fuckin 49ers/Jets. WHY?! There's no local ties to any of those. C'mon man, hope the programmers change it.

Anyway, I hope the Ram O comes ready. Not worried about D, we need a Washington performance sans the TOs.

That sucks... Rex Ryan was the DC for OU tho.

I just looked at the NFL viewing maps to ensure I get the game and saw that most of Oklahoma does get the game. Where do you live?

I hope the Dome is rocking like Username suggested. We need a home field advantage again.

F. Mulder

Starter
I would just add to the thread that if we can come out of Seattle and AZ with at least a split we are in business to at least make some noise. For all the grander about Seattle in the MNF game, I am really interested to see how a veteran (and good) coaching staff gameplans for them. Every team has the chance to look unstoppable one week and unwinnable the other week. I am anxious to see how the Rams fare vs. the Hawks and Cards in two weeks. For me, that will tell me much more about the coaching staff and direction of the team than anything.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
F. Mulder said:
I would just add to the thread that if we can come out of Seattle and AZ with at least a split we are in business to at least make some noise. For all the grander about Seattle in the MNF game, I am really interested to see how a veteran (and good) coaching staff gameplans for them. Every team has the chance to look unstoppable one week and unwinnable the other week. I am anxious to see how the Rams fare vs. the Hawks and Cards in two weeks. For me, that will tell me much more about the coaching staff and direction of the team than anything.

Agreed. And I'll be a sad panda if we lose both.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My biggest concern is the Shehawk D-line against our suspect O-line. Irvin in particular could be a problem for us being that if they do roll Sam out of the pocket, I believe it will be mostly to Irvin's side and that dude is fast. If they can execute a few runs in his direction AND a couple screens when he comes rushing in, it could take him and the aggressive D-line off his/its game.

I'm not saying a few deep passes early on is not a good idea but if they end up as sacks, IMO, we risk the entire game at its onset. Slow down that D-line and THEN send Givens streaking down the field. First time we have a 3rd and two or three - go for the deep hit.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Sum1BTRthnU said:
The key here is going to be to match what Seattle does on defense.

The Rams will need to create turnovers and win the field position battle.

Agreed. Weve gotten at least one turnover in every game so far, but not a fumble yet. We're goin up against another rookie QB, and I think we can do a pretty solid job against their offense.

Where would the weakness be in Seattles D?

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Good grief! I am so sick of hearing how great Seattles defense is, I hope the coaches are playing that up to the rams defense. Look at them over there, celebrating like they already won,,,rams go out there and win the game!

had

Rookie
RamFan503 said:
My biggest concern is the Shehawk D-line against our suspect O-line.

I'm counting on the Seahawks Dline coming back to earth this week. And counting on the Rams to have watched what happened in Seattle against GB and to plan for it. But those Seahawk DBs could be a problem if Bradford and his WRs aren't sharp. I think the Rams should run Jackson right at Irvin, and then over Irvin. Jackson needs to get some on Sunday.