Rams v Cowboys GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Quick back in game, first play, big gainer. nice throw from Clemens. I think it was just a 9 route.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
DR RAM said:
Quick back in game, first play, big gainer. nice throw from Clemens. I think it was just a 9 route.
It looked like it was just a 9 route. I have to say the Rams have been playing very, very vanilla, soft offense/defense. I really don't think this will be anything close to what we'll see against Detroit.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nice TD pitch and catch, Clemens to Pettis. Maybe this will knock the lid off the basket for Pettis, tough catch in traffic.

superfan24

Starter
Woah good thing I'm just checking in now and have missed the game thus far sheesh. I'm not even gonna bother watching the replay although it sounds like our kicker is having a solid game. Ugh please just skip to week 1 can't keep letting preseason get to me. :nono:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
superfan24 said:
Woah good thing I'm just checking in now and have missed the game thus far sheesh. I'm not even gonna bother watching the replay although it sounds like our kicker is having a solid game. Ugh please just skip to week 1 can't keep letting preseason get to me. :nono:
You have to watch it. There are some good things. It's a must watch really.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Salas may have made one of the best TD catches ever. If they give it to him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Watkins just cleared out the whole left side on that Reynolds TD. That was a WOW block.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You gotta love those white shorts the Dallas Cheerleaders squeeze into.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I swear these replacement refs are horrid. How do they call the Orton "spike" or lack there of not a fumble. Or even review it? Then they overturn the TD by Salas. Lord I hope they get this thing figured out. If we have to play the regular season with these guys it's going to be a long year.

I say Austin Davis should be the #2 QB. Kid just makes plays all day.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
I swear these replacement refs are horrid. How do they call the Orton "spike" or lack there of not a fumble. Or even review it? Then they overturn the TD by Salas. Lord I hope they get this thing figured out. If we have to play the regular season with these guys it's going to be a long year.

I say Austin Davis should be the #2 QB. Kid just makes plays all day.
I agree with every word you wrote.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I haven't seen the game yet (looked at the stats), but is this really as bad as I'm reading in this thread? Are we getting upset because this is game 3, despite how Fisher has changed how his team prepares for the regular season? Fisher's expectations for the preseason just don't seem to fit with our expectations, and that may even extend to the development of the players. Not exactly sure what that means, but from the "vanilla" comments in this thread, Fisher doesn't seem to care about preseason failure.

Perhaps it's his intent to allow that failure so the coaches can build them back up. That would seem to be a strength of this coaching staff.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can forgive the breakdowns in coverage and stuff (to an extent), but the lack of tackling and the porous nature of the O-line was a bit ... uh ... disconcerting.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I just got back from my high school's first game. Good and bad things... sounds like I didn't miss much in the Rams game. I am recording the replay on NFL Network. Will look at it tomorrow and give my assessment after.