Rams v Cowboys GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cowboys_Rams_2012_577x267.jpg

Looking for another stellar couple of drives to start this game, and then the rest means nothing to me. As far as the final score is concerned anyway. Also expecting our D-line to bring the pain early. Maybe even throw in a couple of blitzes here and there just for good measure.

Can't wait to see Richardson against the 1's, and a bit more involvement for Quick.

You?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I agree with you. I also want to see what we have in some of our younger linebackers, especially Aaron Brown and Hoffman-Ellis and if Salas can bounce back.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'd like to be able to watch the game live...

Any suggestions ?

bluecoconuts

Legend
If you want to watch the game live, just google first row sports, and go to the link. Rest should be self explanatory. :ww:

The Cowgirls have apparently not allowed a first half TD thus far in the preseason. I think it's time we change that.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I will be keeping an eye on the Rt position, Quick and Givens, Bradford's pocket awareness, and Salas: wondering why he is not with the ones getting reps?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
bluecoconuts said:
If you want to watch the game live, just google first row sports, and go to the link. Rest should be self explanatory. :ww:

The Cowgirls have apparently not allowed a first half TD thus far in the preseason. I think it's time we change that.

Mahalo Blue

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Stupid question, is it 7 central or eastern time?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
ljramsfan said:
I will be keeping an eye on the Rt position, Quick and Givens, Bradford's pocket awareness, and Salas: wondering why he is not with the ones getting reps?
When asked about Salas, Fisher says he's "solid." I think he hasn't been given reps with the ones mostly because the ones have played no more than a quarter in each game. That's limited the reps to Amendola, Smith, Pettis and Kendricks. I expect they'll spread it around more tonight, though Quick and Givens might get some of those.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Protect Sam. That needs to be the main if not only focus during the first two quarters. Cowboys bring heat, they bring a lot, and they bring it often. They also have a guy named Demarcus Ware who's pretty good too. He likes to come off the edge. Which at times, isn't one of our strong points.

Hoping we get to see some of those screens they've been working on.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Username said:
Protect Sam. That needs to be the main if not only focus during the first two quarters. Cowboys bring heat, they bring a lot, and they bring it often. They also have a guy named Demarcus Ware who's pretty good too. He likes to come off the edge. Which at times, isn't one of our strong points.

Since its preseason does it make you happy D. Ware is out for this one?

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
ljramsfan said:
I know, right. What is up with Salas this preseason?
I also want to see Pead and Richardson with the 1's.
Almost game time!

GO RAMS!!!!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I'm looking forward to the Rams boarding the bus to go home just as healthy as when they got off of it to play.

xander47

Rookie
I wanted to see the line play together, but I guess that won't happen with Dahl sitting out.
I really want Pead/Richardson to show they can handle playing with the 1's if Jackson breaks down. This is a running team after all...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Barrison6 said:
Username said:

Since its preseason does it make you happy D. Ware is out for this one?

Yes, yes, yes. It does. Thank you baby Jesus.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Ugh, Janoris looks horrible so far. And is it me or do these replacement refs never calling OL holding?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I also understand it's preseason, but the 1st team D---Man, no tackling, no coverage..Just really bad. Need to get this cleaned up for week 1 in a hurry.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With the Rams playing their 1's into the 3rd quarter next week, I fear we're gonna be lulled into a false sense of security. This game is just flat out awful. Preseason or no, this is really not a good showing on defense.