Rams Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

bone all the way.

have the rams lost a game in the bone jerseys?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

bone all the way.

have the rams lost a game in the bone jerseys?

1655213967166.png

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As an award-winning graphic designer of 20 plus years, I’m going to start working on our next Rams head logo. Ours currently sucks. It needs more “fierce” added if you know what I mean.

Let’s get rid of the bone. It looks like crapola on the screen. Make the white throwbacks primary. Add the sol color rush jersey as an alternative. You all had the same thoughts I did.

Ditch the stupid gradient numbers. I’d ditch all gradients everywhere actually. They are problematic when producing them. There are ways to communicate gradients without using them. They are doing an old horns white to modern horn yellow. The gradient horns are the reason they did the gradient numbers. Simplify.

The round numbers are meant to go with the round horns. Bad idea. We need a more angular font for the numbers on the jerseys. Round is too soft. Soft is not suited for a gritty sport like football. At all.

Design by committee is a horrible thing. By the way, that design package probably cost the the Rams millions of dollars. That’s why it will be a while before any real changes occur, and why my new rams head logo will never get used. Oh well!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't get how much play the blueberries got at media day. They need to shit can those. They have a serious alternative league feel to them. Nah... Nevermind... The USFL uniforms are better. And that is a sad statement.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
As an award-winning graphic designer of 20 plus years, I’m going to start working on our next Rams head logo. Ours currently sucks. It needs more “fierce” added if you know what I mean.

Let’s get rid of the bone. It looks like crapola on the screen. Make the white throwbacks primary. Add the sol color rush jersey as an alternative. You all had the same thoughts I did.

Ditch the stupid gradient numbers. I’d ditch all gradients everywhere actually. They are problematic when producing them. There are ways to communicate gradients without using them. They are doing an old horns white to modern horn yellow. The gradient horns are the reason they did the gradient numbers. Simplify.

The round numbers are meant to go with the round horns. Bad idea. We need a more angular font for the numbers on the jerseys. Round is too soft. Soft is not suited for a gritty sport like football. At all.

Design by committee is a horrible thing. By the way, that design package probably cost the the Rams millions of dollars. That’s why it will be a while before any real changes occur, and why my new rams head logo will never get used. Oh well!
Agree, we need a more angular design, there was a remix of our logo somebody on here did and it addressed a lot of the oversights of our current dildo or I mean logo. I don't hate the bone as much as some others and the gradients, I don't know what they could have possibly been thinking. Let's see that logo design of yours, I would love to check it out. Design by committee is always a losing proposition. I see it fail time after time in my industry. It clearly expresses nobody's vision. Supporting someone's vision is very different than compromising it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
@Loyal trying out Nike's next generation Rams pants in his back yard. Neighbors were a bit weirded out by the flute.

1655261910317.png

fearsomefour

Legend

I never liked the gradient numbers.
Always looked like a 15U soccer team to me.