Rams Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Dz_bCa8VAAAq9VG.jpg:large

I'm sure I'm probably alone, but I really didn't dislike the color rush uni's. I'm sure the blues would have to be updated to our colors.

I'm also a sucker for black out jerseys (have owned 2 blackout/midnight editions trucks also):
p7vyhg1qmxc81.jpg

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Dz_bCa8VAAAq9VG.jpg:large

I'm sure I'm probably alone, but I really didn't dislike the color rush uni's. I'm sure the blues would have to be updated to our colors.

I'm also a sucker for black out jerseys (have owned 2 blackout/midnight editions trucks also):
p7vyhg1qmxc81.jpg
I really liked the all-yellow Chiefs-game throwbacks, like a lot. Black’s not a Rams color though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah that color rush jersey would have really looked great with the blue pants. Someone suggested that a long time ago and nailed it can't recall who.

One thing I'm tired of is the undershirts flopping out everywhere in the NFL nowadays. They need to tighten that shit up the pro league should have some standards of wear.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
personally dont see the appeal of the blue/white throwback so would prefer not to add those. as for the bone, i like them but not as main aways. would be better as the alternates and the whites as main road unis

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Holy click bate batman

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I see the same person always complaining about darker helmet-lighter jerseys, but it really never was a problem for me. When I first climbed aboard I noticed the darker helmets and was okay with it.

Different materials used, lighting, film, all give contrasting shades of the blue. You can compare photos, and I have many that show different contrasts all depending on the above factors. 1973 thru 1976 all had blues that looked darker and lighter, or close to the same darker royal. In real time the helmet blue was for the most part darker than the jersey, but I don't see the need to bring this up as a complaint in every Ram uniform thread.

Sometimes the canary Ram pants looked faded, sometimes brighter. The Vikings, Chargers, and Giants had the same darker helmet than jersey thing going. The Cowboys helmet didn't exactly match their pants which were more of a blue shade. Now there's an OCD nightmare to wake up sweating to! :laugh4:

Tano

Legend
Yeah that logo is pure bad and its not just the not so well hidden dick. It looks like the art work of a 3rd grader who won an art contest.

Used Cars is still the funniest movie i've ever seen. It's too bad the Mr Dick nose glasses didn't make it through final cut. Or did they....?
View attachment 53243
It's just too effin high. "Car gets blasted with a shot gun"

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Just tell them to play bucked naked with body paint uniforms on. We'll lead the league in broken tackles!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
sounds like the Rams won't be debuting their new uniform this year

no reason was giving , but I'm guessing it's a supply issue

sounds like the same thing with other teams as well

View: https://twitter.com/RAMSHQNFL/status/1514059044499062786

Not saying his lead isn’t right, but does that sound like the Rams?

That doesn’t sound like how this team operates, to me.

To take a break after the SB win, not sure that makes sense if you want to capitalize on your win? Release as much as you can.

But, that is my first reaction to that tweet.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
KD also hinted that the current throwbacks could become a permanent option not just a throwback.