Rams Uniforms: What new alternate combination does the fanbase want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What do you want for new alternate?

• Sol Combination

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • White Combination

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Black Combination

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
None of the above give me a classic blue and white or classic blue and gold.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
None of the above give me a classic blue and white or classic blue and gold.
My gift to you ...

b9c336df96bbbf4b9487e6e16f6f76f8.jpg

defensive-lineman-merlin-olsen-of-the-los-angeles-rams-waits-for-the-picture-id97761776

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
The top one… bone helmet with blue horn… I’ve not seen that before. That looks pretty good. Life to the bone jerseys!
Thank you, that top one was the Dodgers colors I was referring too. I knew it would look dope as hell. Honestly just excited to see which route we go cuz I love them horns regardless lol

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I know I'm digging up an old thread here and its the slow part of the off season, but where the fuck are the new uniforms?! Ok I feel better hahaha

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I grew up in Massachusetts, so I've always rooted for the Boston teams in baseball, basketball, and hockey. (My Dad had family in SoCal, so for football, I got hooked on the Rams. Never liked the Patriots!)

Anyway... the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins all have classic, iconic logos and colors. If I watch one of those teams today, it could easily look just like they did in 2015, 2005, 1995, 1985, or even 1975.

The Rams have the same rich history as those Boston teams. The blue and yellow and the horn are CLASSIC. So it's always bugged me that the Rams haven't stayed true to their history like so many other "classic" teams.

I hated that the Rams adopted that baby-poop color beige when they moved to St. Louis. And I hate that Demoff butchered the Ram horn and messed with the color scheme.

Rams are a classic team, they deserve to honor their rich history..... just like the Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys, Packers, Chiefs, and so on. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

For the alternate unis, please give me the classic B and Y look of the 70's and 80s and 90s!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I mean, it's pretty much the uni they wore in SB53, but I think most on here would be cool with it..

Screenshot_20230626_131728_Instagram.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dont mind the jersey they won LVI in at all.....
Agreed. They nailed it with that one. Would love if they could rotate in something like the above as well. The best of old and new.....