Rams Uniforms: What new alternate combination does the fanbase want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What do you want for new alternate?

• Sol Combination

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • White Combination

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Black Combination

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

ROD-BOT

News Feeder

Rams Uniforms: What new alternate combination does the fanbase want?​

The Los Angeles Rams are scheduled to roll out a new alternate uniform for the 2023 season. Originally, the team was suppose to unveil the new combination last year, however due to supply and demand chains, Kevin Demoff and the organization pushed the reveal date back a year.

The anticipation for a new uniform could come at a great time. LA needs to inject some life and energy into the fanbase after a disappointing 2022 season and quiet 2023 offseason. Rolling out a new jersey combination should excite fans. The anticipation should be on the horizon as Los Angeles previously unveiled its uniforms in May 2020 and July 2021. We should have an answer soon in the next month or two. The only question is what will it be? And what is the L.A. Rams fanbase hoping for?

ALL-SOL COLOR RUSH ALTERNATE

LA already has all-royal and all-bone combinations, so why not use the color rush theme and create an all-sol uniform? The move would definitely fit the Los Angeles vibe and atmosphere. And when watching games on TV, the Rams would clearly stand out. Back in 2018, the Rams rocked the color rush unis en route to a historic Monday Night Football win over the Kansas City Chiefs.

Untitled_Artwork-2-1180x664.jpg

ALL-WHITE THROWBACK ALTERNATE

If not sol, then it has to be the all-white throwback, right? This design would pay tribute to the 1960 and 1970 LA teams, featuring the Fearsome Foursome. Imagine Aaron Donald getting to wear this type of uniform to replicate the dominance of Deacon Jones. LA’s 2021 alternate was tied in with the 1980 uniforms donned by Eric Dickerson. This would be another great opportunity to pair modernism with the franchise’s history.

Untitled_Artwork-1-1180x664.jpg

ALL-BLACK ALTERNATE

Los Angeles could shake things up and go the blackout route. Black jersey tops have been floating around on the open market since Super Bowl LVI for fans to buy. It would be surprising for LA to choose this option since teams like the Baltimore Ravens, Arizona Cardinals, Washington Commodes, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, Las Vegas Raiders, Atlanta Falcons, and New Orleans Saints. But if the league is trending with this style, perhaps LA jumps on board...

IMG_4110-1180x664.jpg

Whether the Rams organization goes with one of these options or another route, we should know soon. After the 2023 NFL Draft, fans could be looking to purchase new threads and this type of announcement should bring energy back to SoFi and LA fanbase.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
The Ferragamos did the best job of matching the colors on the pants, jerseys and helmets.
I like the more vibrant blue on the Gurley uni but the yellows are three different shades and look like they were thrown together with no thought.
Always liked the color rush uni's.
All white is nice but bland.
Just fuck no to all black or ANY black.
Dislike the blueberries. A lot.
Why make the alternates all anything? Blue and gold is part of our identity.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
These are even before my time ... and I'm getting old ... but I always liked this look.

Plus, it's a chance to post a picture of Merlin Olsen, Deacon Jones and Lamar Lundy!

la_u_ramsts_576x324.jpg

Eddie Meador ... for the young guys ... think an early-version of Eric Weddle

2017-08-10_9-04-21.jpg

This one is just for @PA Ram ... Nobody else look!
bd05dafeac9cc68689ce78231f08324a.jpg

And it still works ... this is from the mid/late '90s. Apparently, Steve Young was not a fan.

1955+LA+Rams.jpg

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
We
These are even before my time ... and I'm getting old ... but I always liked this look.

Plus, it's a chance to post a picture of Merlin Olsen, Deacon Jones and Lamar Lundy!

la_u_ramsts_576x324.jpg

Eddie Meador ... for the young guys ... think an early-version of Eric Weddle

2017-08-10_9-04-21.jpg

This one is just for @PA Ram ... Nobody else look!
bd05dafeac9cc68689ce78231f08324a.jpg

And it still works ... this is from the mid/late '90s. Apparently, Steve Young was not a fan.

1955+LA+Rams.jpg
We shutout Joe Montana in those unis when he played in KC...his only shutout of his career.

Psycho_X

Legend
As long as it's a combo of our team colors (blue/yellow in whatever year format they choose) I'm good. Not some stupid, weird completely different color like black. Our colors are blue and yellow not black and yellow. That makes no sense and is not our identity. Hate when other teams do it too unless they have a bit of black already in their combos.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
my all time fav was worn by Jack Youngblood in '79 and Kurt Warner in '99, same uniform

train
Always been partial to those!! I also like the old Deacon whites and blues.
I like the black. There I said it, or um posted it.
I don't like that black. But I bought the Superbowl Bound Black jersey back in 2021. Blue numbers outlined in gold on black. They look really nice. Way better than that picture.

But as far as I'm concerned, they could wear anything short of pink tutus and I'd probably like them.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm sort of partial to the all Sol's because of that fantastic game against KC. I love watching that game and think we looked pretty damn sharp. I'd also be open to the black alternative (hopefully with some modifications) becuase I tend to like darker alternative jerseys.