Rams Uniform Concept

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Looks like a Rams design of West Virginia's uniforms. Hmmm.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Not my favorite but I'd prefer it over some of our current options.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpg

Thoughts on this helmet? Website is on the pic

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I've seen it before, but for the home jersey, the yellow and blue needs to be reversed.

Or make the yellow jersey the away jersey.

Then keep the classic blue and gold as the throwback, and I'm there.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm one of the weirdos that actually likes the current uniforms. But I'm open to change.

That being said, I don't like the yellow jersey or the blue socks. If they are going to change uniforms, I'd love to see a modernized version of the blue and whites. The white sleeve with the blue horn on the helmet would be bad ass, and maybe they could have just a few accents of gold/yellow, but otherwise maintain the predominant blue/white scheme. White horns on a blue helmet, btw.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I like them! I agree with Dieter the Brock. That number should hang from the rafters.

Ramatik

Starter
The away with the yellow pants is not bad. I don't think I like the yellow jersey though.

I like that yellow way better than the baby shit brown color.

The blue and whites are boring.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
For those jerseys though, too much yellow.

It's gotta be royal blue and yellow (like the throwbacks) or bust. Blue and white is cool, but that's the Colts' thing. Everyone knows blue and yellow is the Rams' thing so why not just go with that?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For those jerseys though, too much yellow.

It's gotta be royal blue and yellow (like the throwbacks) or bust. Blue and white is cool, but that's the Colts' thing. Everyone knows blue and yellow is the Rams' thing so why not just go with that?
Because what we have already is cool.

HhDwdyk.jpg

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Because what we have already is cool.

HhDwdyk.jpg

"Hang on lady, we gonna go for a ride." Lol, so many great captions for that pic. And yes, I like our current uni's. They look pretty good if you ask me; unique but not over-done.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What we had was much cooler...
SjNQTcylCxhGZjJ-556x313-noPad.jpg

Although they have my full permission to dump those stupid yellow collars.
Mleh. I like the new ones better, but that's just one dude's opinion. I like the throwbacks for nostalgia sake, but not permanently anymore.
Agree the collar is stupid. Hate those stupid things. They're stupid.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Reminds me too much of LA. I don't like it.
You mean the same uniforms with which we won the Superbowl? What is your problem these days man? You just out to pick a fight with any of us fans that have carried over from the days in LA? Seriously.