Rams Uniform Concept

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Well, if we can't decide, we'll have to go back to the old 1937 Cleveland Rams uniforms...

6013414810_7ac13c4a39.jpg

Maybe with a black Rams horn on the red helmet? ;)

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Let's go blue helmet with chrome horns.... just like the new official website logo you see in the videos
I haven't seen it, sounds cool though. Just not yellow, lol, there is no yellow on the blue/white uniform.
these are not official or anything right? :LOL:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I haven't seen it, sounds cool though. Just not yellow, lol, there is no yellow on the blue/white uniform.
these are not official or anything right? :LOL:

Go watch the Kenny Britt or Zac Stacy OTA interview. You can see the logo during that video.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Let's go blue helmet with chrome horns.... just like the new official website logo you see in the videos

Oooh, there's an idea. I do like the chrome facemasks that a few teams have.

Maybe we could keep it gold, but make it like chrome, so it's reflective like chrome but it's still gold. I like that.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Oooh, there's an idea. I do like the chrome facemasks that a few teams have.

Maybe we could keep it gold, but make it like chrome, so it's reflective like chrome but it's still gold. I like that.

From the new style helmet Demoff has in his office with whitish horns, to the blue and white end zones early last year, to the new website layout which has minimized the amount of gold that's visible, I'm really starting to think we're going to see a blue and white or blue and chrome look in the next few years.

It could look great if it's done right.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'm curious about the blue and chrome, that could be neat, but I really don't think we should go blue and white for our regulars. It'd be cool for throwbacks, but I really like the blue and yellow/gold. No one else has that and it looks so good. I just don't want to look like the Colts.

Whatever though. I'm sure it'll look cool regardless of what they do.