Rams under 8 wins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These guy's are suppose to be professional bettors I gather! I match My Winning Record,( here at ROD Last Season) Up against theirs any day! And Twice on SUNDAYS!! "F!" Them I'll take the over and say minimum 11 Wins!!
( IF you have no idea how much I won last years, go to the stats section, at the ROD Sports Book section! I don't want to Brag .. But ..)

MrMotes

Starter
If you're gonna bet it, shop around: Over 7 1/2 is a lot better than over 8...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
These guy's are suppose to be professional bettors I gather! I match My Winning Record,( here at ROD Last Season) Up against theirs any day! And Twice on SUNDAYS!! "F!" Them I'll take the over and say minimum 11 Wins!!
( IF you have no idea how much I won last years, go to the stats section, at the ROD Sports Book section! I don't want to Brag .. But ..)
"I don't care if there's ten blacks in a roulette wheel." - Steve Fezzik :hatin:

The Rams had 9 losing seasons in a row before the 99 season and a Super Bowl win. I doubt if these two pinheads, at the beginning of the 99 season, would have predicted what was about to happen. Heck, no one could have known that. So those who predict either gloom-and-doom or a Super Bowl season for any team before training camp even begins, are just setting themselves up to look foolish.
They are not predicting doom and gloom.
They are professional handicappers/gamblers, and they're talking odds, not emotions. I hope they are wrong as well, but would not put any (big) money on it.
I have bet the Rams over the win total the last 5 years and lost every one.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Start playing with real money then.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Start playing with real money then.
I play just as serious, and careful with my ROD Bucks! The men here I've gone up against are very good at wagering! especially the two men I beat for the Top Last year!
( And I do play for "Real Money too!)

MrMotes

Starter
Not really. Over 7.5 is -110;
Over 8 is + 120

Where are you getting your numbers? I'm working off of old LV numbers that have the Rams at -110 at 8. Figure there are some 7 1/2 out there with the same vig. My experience is it pays to shop around, particularly on season win totals.

I'm not talking about paying in vig for 1/2 game, i'm taking about shopping around various books to find the best price for what you want to bet...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

This video pissed me off. It's on now.

zutSTRo.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The video doesn't bother me at all. They clearly don't know what they're talking about. I watched a minute into it and stopped. Predicting a season based off previous records is literally the dumbest thing an analyst can do. I'm sure they think the Seahawns will go 12-4 too. No reason to get upset at these guys.

They have a nice little set up in their moms basement though.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The video doesn't bother me at all. They clearly don't know what they're talking about. I watched a minute into it and stopped. Predicting a season based off previous records is literally the dumbest thing an analyst can do. I'm sure they think the Seahawns will go 12-4 too. No reason to get upset at these guys.

They have a nice little set up in their moms basement though.
Bettors... my experience has been they always think they're smarter than anyone else... ever seen one brag about their losses? :LOL::rolleyes:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, the previous decade has nothing to do with this year. I have my doubts about a winning season. But it has nothing to do with the past. More due to the youth on the line.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bettors... my experience has been they always think they're smarter than anyone else... ever seen one brag about their losses? :LOL::rolleyes:

I have friends who swear to me that they ALWAYS win in Vegas. Yet none of them are willing to quit their jobs and become professional gamblers.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Where are you getting your numbers? I'm working off of old LV numbers that have the Rams at -110 at 8. Figure there are some 7 1/2 out there with the same vig. My experience is it pays to shop around, particularly on season win totals.

I'm not talking about paying in vig for 1/2 game, i'm taking about shopping around various books to find the best price for what you want to bet...

I misunderstood. You're right. I meant you'd win more betting 9 wins vs. 8. Obviously riskier.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If you go their and click on Statistics. on the right side you'll see a colum Marked 'Top Winners' #1 is me with $2,616,687,352 in winnings, Followed by @OC-leftcoast and @Dagonet. And I guarantee It wasn't easy by any means!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
These guys totally whiffed. They never mentioned the defense. They mentioned Cignettie, Foles/Gurley learning new offense, which is just dumb, and then that Fisher cannot win. Where is the player analysis? Do they know the names of any other players on the team?

The only way these guys end up being right is if the offensive line falls flat on its face. But they never mentioned that point. I think they .......SUCK at whatever it is they are trying to do.