Rams under 8 wins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They weren't giving anything away!!
You do it and then we'll talk!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
flv - what'd you do - here in Vegas?

nighttrain

Legend
This thread has to many negative vibes. Games have yet to be played, i'm feelin 10 +
GO RAMS(y)
train

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I play just as serious, and careful with my ROD Bucks! The men here I've gone up against are very good at wagering! especially the two men I beat for the Top Last year!
( And I do play for "Real Money too!)
c'mon, tell me the stats. how did ya do, Dave? :)

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
That sucks. I kind of liked being a multi-millionaire, even if was only virtual ROD money.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
c'mon, tell me the stats. how did ya do, Dave? :)
I Won just over $2.66 Billion, ROD $$$$, on 224 Bets. I Won approx. 60% of my bets.
I Played every Type of bet, Spread, Over/Under, Amount of Sacks, Long Odds, Shot Odds. you name it, I'd check out the opponent find a weakness Play on it. And I'd look at betting trends!
And I Plan on trying to Repeat as '#1' This year!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I Won just over $2.66 Billion, ROD $$$$, on 224 Bets. I Won approx. 60% of my bets.
I Played every Type of bet, Spread, Over/Under, Amount of Sacks, Long Odds, Shot Odds. you name it, I'd check out the opponent find a weakness Play on it. And I'd look at betting trends!

Don't worry Dave, haters gonna hate! (y)

MrMotes

Starter

You should do like the guys in the video and sell your picks. That's where the real money is...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't know who they are but they are spot on.
Fisher does get a pass, big time. What has he done for the Rams so far? Nothing! Zero, Zip, Zilch. I don't care who is on their roster the only thing that matters if wins, period, and Fisher ain't got'em. Top that off with the 2 winning seasons last 8 years and well what else do you expect them to say.
Not sure if they are right on the free agents but they could not get one of the many elite OC's so somethings up.
As of now I predict a 7-9 season if they are lucky and the Whiners don't win at least 1 game. The Rams are playing the AFC Central and they are probably going to get spanked.
200.gif