Rams turn attention to front-office improvements

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
[profootballtalk.nbcsports.com]

Rams will turn attention to possible front-office improvements

Posted by Mike Florio on January 16, 2017, 5:55 AM EST

Now that the Rams have a new head coach, other changes could be coming to the organization.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Rams will now look at ways to improve their front office. While searching for their latest coach, the Rams obtained feedback from various persons. They will study how to implement the changes.

Don’t be surprised if they add to the front office, supplementing G.M. Les Snead, possibly with someone who would occupy a higher position on the organizational chart.

Making an addition to the front office more likely is that COO Kevin Demoff will now be focusing more on getting the stadium built on time and within budget, and less time working on football matters.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams will turn attention to possible front-office improvements
Posted by Mike Florio on January 16, 2017, 5:55 AM EST
630777398-e1484540326714.jpg
Getty Images
Now that the Rams have a new head coach, other changes could be coming to the organization.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Rams will now look at ways to improve their front office. While searching for their latest coach, the Rams obtained feedback from various persons. They will study how to implement the changes.

Don’t be surprised if they add to the front office, supplementing G.M. Les Snead, possibly with someone who would occupy a higher position on the organizational chart.

Making an addition to the front office more likely is that COO Kevin Demoff will now be focusing more on getting the stadium built on time and within budget, and less time working on football matters.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ention-to-possible-front-office-improvements/

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You think a player with no Pro Personnel experience goes in and becomes someone who oversees the GM? Even someone as knowledgeable as Marshall Faulk?

Someone like a Tom Coughlin role?

Hmm... I dunno. I have mixed feelings about that...

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hmm... I dunno. I have mixed feelings about that...

Good Point Mack, however, the Rams totally involved Faulk in the search maybe it will be somebody who has the experience was just throwing Faulk's name out there because he was actively involved in the search.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, If Denver can bring in Elway, why not Faulk!:D

In fairness, Elway spent several years overseeing the Colorado Crush of the Arena League so he did have experience in an executive role.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as the new guys have something to lose if their plans for the Rams resurgence, fails. Maybe they lose half of all of their worldy possessions if things don't work? Too real? (eff blue font!:rockon:)

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
True, look at the great job Michael Jordan did in Washington as GM and now Charlotte...oh wsit...he sucked at that job...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Rams will now look at ways to improve their front office.
Ah, there it is. Someone with "knowledge" is letting the cat out of the bag again. I don't believe anything Florio writes. Color me skeptical based upon anything he says. Now if Dani Klupenger was to report this, I might be inclined to believe her.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Scouting is never a one man job - I'd have no problem if they went out and $tole some of the best scouts from around the league. That could be a perk of having one of the richest owners.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Florio's "source with knowledge" and "Feedback from various persons" stink of Florio just making educated guesses just to write an article. :blah::blah::blah:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
To be fair to Elway he had what 5 years experience running an Arena League team. Not quite the NFL but he did get that experience.
JAWS , Ron Jaworski, is big in this area, successful area league and connected with the NFL, would be a candidate, imo.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You think a player with no Pro Personnel experience goes in and becomes someone who oversees the GM? Even someone as knowledgeable as Marshall Faulk?

Hire Bill Polian to tutor Marshall Faulk.