Rams trying not to panic but know time is running out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish they wouldn't have Cook as one of their spokespeople.

Losing is tough enough... but to have that guy waxing philosophical is almost too much to bear.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sigh :rolleyes::palm:
Reading those quotes I don't know weather these guys need a "Brain Transplant or I need to use this ...

Troll Spray.jpg

At any rate I do believe ..

Tyrone Biggums.jpg

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Don't try to say that you weren't thinking it too! :icare:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Believe me. It comes up quite often. We work together so we flick each other crap all the time.

I've only just seen this exchange re Toy Story. Most be quite embarrassing for your son if "it comes up quite often"?!

Not sure if you put that in as a joke or not??

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've only just seen this exchange re Toy Story. Most be quite embarrassing for your son if "it comes up quite often"?!

Not sure if you put that in as a joke or not??
Nah.... Just one of our ways of poking fun at each other. The other day I bought him a Woody Pez dispenser. He opened it and repeated his famous line.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't see any reason for panic. The season is done as far as playoffs or winning season. Now If panic means worried about being even worse in year 4 of a rebuilding team, yeah I guess you say they might be panicking.

fearsomefour

Legend
It's amazing what a coaching staff can bring. Consider Arizona and how bad a shape they were in before Arians came along. They are not perfect but they are playing football consistently and with a winners attitude. They expect to win and they don't show up and lay eggs. That is on the coaching staff and GM.
True....although having a veteran QB in a system that fits him and having him play at an All-Pro level certainly helps a lot. We saw what happened when Arizona had to turn to backup QBs last year.

Alan

Legend
tragic891 needing to complete his concussion protocol:
Im confused....

Im a troll and a crackhead becauseim speaking truth????
Probably a result of hitting your head against the TV during overtime.

So you think because they aren't playing well it's because they don't want too? Really? :seizure:

RedRam

Pro Bowler

Germans? :rolllaugh:

I'm thinking the decision will be made on Sunday...:death:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Im confused....
Im a troll and a crackhead becauseim speaking truth????
Did I miss something???
Are the St.Louis Rams not 4-6???
Have the Rams not lost to BAD teams???
Please explain???
Pretty simple really. Let's see if you can follow this simple logic. Saying the team doesn't want to win or want to make it to the playoffs is idiotic and quite frankly - troll worthy. Pretty basic really.

You've got all of 25 posts in over a year and about 22 of them are negative. Simply said, that is not the type of "contribution" I personally care for. And I don't really care if anyone wants to pull the realist card or look down on me for not allowing some kind of free expression. You can be a total downer on some other board. There are plenty of them.

The Rams aren't playing well. Yeah - that takes a keen eye to see. Coming on here pretty much solely to spew negativity - no thanks.

tragic891

UDFA
Probably a result of hitting your head against the TV during overtime.

So you think because they aren't playing well it's because they don't want too? Really? :seizure:
lol
They obviously dont wanna/can't win..cause if they did the St. Louis Rams wouldn't be 4-6
Am i wrong??

Pretty simple really. Let's see if you can follow this simple logic. Saying the team doesn't want to win or want to make it to the playoffs is idiotic and quite frankly - troll worthy. Pretty basic really.

Again when the team record is 4-6 it shows the team doesn't or isn't capable of winning..thats pretty basic...

You've got all of 25 posts in over a year and about 22 of them are negative. Simply said, that is not the type of "contribution" I personally care for. And I don't really care if anyone wants to pull the realist card or look down on me for not allowing some kind of free expression. You can be a total downer on some other board. There are plenty of them.
The Rams aren't playing well. Yeah - that takes a keen eye to see. Coming on here pretty much solely to spew negativity - no thanks.

Again when the team record is 4-6 it shows the team doesn't or isn't capable of winning..thats pretty basic...
Again please read all my posts and tell me where im not speaking the TRUTH at?
Again the rams are 4-6
Im a Rams fans and imma call it like i see it...
If i wanna post on a board about my FAVORITE team then i can negative or positive bottomline the Rams are playing like shit and the record shows that....
So im a troll because im speaking the sad truth about the st.louis rams??
and honestly u can freely press the ignore button and go about your business...
so let get this straight...im a troll because i post negative truthful things about the St.Louis Rams...smh people

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th
So the key to winning is simply wanting to win. Whodathunkit?
The cats outta the bag now. Ok everyone, look for 32 teams to go undefeated from this point forward. 3...2....1...oh wait. Huh?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
lol
They obviously dont wanna/can't win..cause if they did the St. Louis Rams wouldn't be 4-6
Am i wrong??

Again the rams are 4-6
If i wanna post on a board about my FAVORITE team then i can negative or positive bottomline the Rams are playing like crap and the record shows that....
so let get this straight...im a troll because i post negative truthful things about the St.Louis Rams...smh people

I'd be willing to bet you that if you asked every single player on the Rams if they want to win or be good the answer would be a big YES. Of course you might not get to ask them all because you have to survive asking the big guys that question first and pray they aren't overly offended.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I'm done with this and I am not going to feel one tiny bit of remorse. If anyone cannot recall or figure out by now the tenor that this site is about, they will find themselves on the outside looking in. I get wanting to voice your dissatisfaction about what is going on. I really do. But I am not going to allow this place to turn into a place where a few members drag down the site with their bitchy comments.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
True....although having a veteran QB in a system that fits him and having him play at an All-Pro level certainly helps a lot. We saw what happened when Arizona had to turn to backup QBs last year.

Yes but remember most thought Palmer was washed up.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
lol
Am i wrong??

Again the rams are 4-6
If i wanna post on a board about my FAVORITE team then i can negative or positive bottomline the Rams are playing like crap and the record shows that....
No he dit'nt! It's been real...