Rams trying not to panic but know time is running out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
im starting to wonder if Greg Robinson actually gives a shit. I mean what the fucking fuck was that on the last play?mind blowing! but seriously put this thread to rest already everyone stop bitching at each other. this team brings enough negativity as it is.

Alan

Legend
tragic891 still needing time to recover:
They obviously dont wanna/can't win..cause if they did the St. Louis Rams wouldn't be 4-6
Am i wrong??

So im a troll because im speaking the sad truth about the st.louis rams??

im a troll because i post negative truthful things about the St.Louis Rams...smh people
Oooh, a three parter.;)

Yes, you're wrong.

No that isn't the truth and it's totally nonsensical.

I'm not calling you troll, but saying that they don't want to win is nonsensical. Saying that they're not playing well is just seeing what we all see. Of course we have a vent thread for general negative comments like that and the rest of us don't need anyone to continually make generic negative comments about the team we live and die for. If you want to post negative things why don't you make it specific about a particular thing? So let me ask you a question tragic, what possible reason could any player have for not wanting to win?

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
KGdB32O.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
im starting to wonder if Greg Robinson actually gives a crap.
He pushed the man out of the play, Keenum was supposed to step up into the pocket but didn't. Can't blame him for not being all there because of his brains being scrambled, but putting all the blame on Robinson isn't really fair.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yes but remember most thought Palmer was washed up.
Not me, still remember him as a gutsy freshman at SC....Loads of talent....

I mean what the freaking freak was that on the last play?
Like @HometownBoy said, I too thought he could have EASILY CLIMBED the POCKET.......But of course even Fish called out G-Rob...missed block....Move in the pocket, have some awareness...
Our QB's need to take a lil responsibility....

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
He pushed the man out of the play, Keenum was supposed to step up into the pocket but didn't. Can't blame him for not being all there because of his brains being scrambled, but putting all the blame on Robinson isn't really fair.
I saw that replay and gotta disagree. he was not even remotely ready. his response looked completely reactionary and didn't even turn until the DE had blown by him and by then Robinson just whiffed him. Keenum had barely even dropped back let alone given him time to step up. at this point who even knows what the offensive play call is.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

Like @HometownBoy said, I too thought he could have EASILY CLIMBED the POCKET.......But of course even Fish called out G-Rob...missed block....Move in the pocket, have some awareness...
he did plenty of moving that game. hard to see and move on your blindside when you're hit before you can count to 3... without any Mississippi's. that and having just gotten brain damage

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
that and having just gotten brain damage
I'll give him this Robo, he was under duress the entire game, some guy was killing Rhaney, think it was that dude from Florida St....and stepping up probably wasn't his first thought...and on that point of thoughts, his brain probably was a lil scrambled...but NFL QB's go through pressure footwork drills all day for a reason. There is rarely a clean pocket, esp. on the road of a tie game. They get paid too..Remember those silly brooms chasing Jameis during his pro day? They do that for a reason. He's got to feel that pressure, even while concussed....

fearsomefour

Legend
No
Yes but remember most thought Palmer was washed up.
Not I.
Veteran QBs who have good football smarts/mental game and have played at a high level don't forget how to play. Sometimes their bodies break down.
I want a vet pocket passer who can read coverages. That who has the most success in the NFL over time.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I'll give him this Robo, he was under duress the entire game, some guy was killing Rhaney, think it was that dude from Florida St....and stepping up probably wasn't his first thought...and on that point of thoughts, his brain probably was a lil scrambled...but NFL QB's go through pressure footwork drills all day for a reason. There is rarely a clean pocket, esp. on the road of a tie game. They get paid too..Remember those silly brooms chasing Jameis during his pro day? They do that for a reason. He's got to feel that pressure, even while concussed....
I'm really not defending Keenum much he's a backup for a reason (and so is Foles) but it's on Robinson to me. at this point let's start praying they decide on a decent mobile 1st round QB in next years draft cus other options are almost nonexistent without another ridiculous Trade for a QB I don't see happening. while we're dreaming I'd like to imagine a trade up in the draft for a premier left tackle and move Robinson inside where he might actually be good. might help solve at least a few of the players side of the problem

RamWoodie

Legend
I KNOW I'M READY TO SEE WHAT THE KID MANNION CAN DO!!!!

The Rams are now 4-6 with a concussed backup QB. Fisher has lost confidence in Foles for now. Mannion's bringing up the rear. You drafted the guy for a reason.

You have offensive weapons...but you can't get the ball to them in the air! It's a shame that Britt and Quick are not being used properly...they're not top flight WRs...but they can get it done!

Are the Rams stubborn about their passing attack??? GEE WIZ!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
No

Not I.
Veteran QBs who have good football smarts/mental game and have played at a high level don't forget how to play. Sometimes their bodies break down.
I want a vet pocket passer who can read coverages. That who has the most success in the NFL over time.

I hope we get one but they are rarely available. I would have taken Fitzpatrick myself but I think he throws too many INTs for Fishers taste. I hope that this is an interesting offseason.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I don't recall you or Fearsome clamoring for the Rams to sign him? Cinncinnati gave up on him and he didn't work out at Oakland. I think he found the right coach and offense to maximize his talent but many chuckled when he became Arizonas starter.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he found the right coach and offense to maximize his talent but many chuckled when he became Arizonas starter.

I agree... it's a puzzle... and the pieces fell together for Palmer and AZ.

Rams need to figure out their puzzle.

nighttrain

Legend
I hope we get one but they are rarely available. I would have taken Fitzpatrick myself but I think he throws too many INTs for Fishers taste. I hope that this is an interesting offseason.
Be really cool to pick up Fitz,is he still available
train

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't recall you or Fearsome clamoring for the Rams to sign him? Cinncinnati gave up on him and he didn't work out at Oakland. I think he found the right coach and offense to maximize his talent but many chuckled when he became Arizonas starter.
There was no reason to sign him. The Rams were invested in Bradford at that time.
Bradford has the skill set of a quality pocket passer, that is what I want.
He played pretty well for stretches in Oakland, the team wasn't very good. If you watched him in Oakland it was clear he was not done.
Many chuckled yes. Just like when Warner went there. Many people blast Romo. Looking at a teams record or sometimes even stats can be misleading with how a guy is playing as a QB. Would I trade a few more pics for a guy like Romo or Fitzpatrick who can actually stand in the pocket and find receivers? Hell yes. The Rams done have a starting quality QB on their roster at this point. Maybe Foles is a bad match for the Rams O. If that is the case it really calls into question the Rams coaches ability to evaluate.

fearsomefour

Legend
Fitzpatrick is a FA after this season. Looking at what else the Jets have at the QB spot I would be surprised if he makes it to the market place.
He may throw some pics and he can also throw a completions. East choice to me if he is available.