Rams trade for Sony Michel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Screenshot_20210825-062810_Bleacher Report.jpg

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just saw this. Didn't see another thread yet. This was a good move. It appears cheap, Michel is a legit back. I like this move.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
What I like is if he can come in and play well. We can move him after this season and get a good return on investment.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Michel is a good back that will do well here. NE fans always resented him because they drafted him over Nick Chubb. And Chubb is now a top 3 back and Michel isn’t. But he’s a hard runner and one of the best pass blocking backs in the league.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

great move rams.

just hose the cheat stink off him when he enters the building.

hosed down vince mcmahon GIF by WWE

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Outstanding move. I feel a LOT better about our offense today.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Outstanding move. I feel a LOT better about our offense today.
I agree. I think him and Hendo will compliment eachother. And he will be fine filling in if Hendo goes down....also, I think Funk is gonna get some carries this year.

I'm very happy about the move. We didn't over pay. I love that

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i just feel so much better now. much more confident for this season. having a rb that's done that is so much safer.

bummed i won't see jones doing his thing though. maybe he will get a few runs here and there.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I agree. I think him and Hendo will compliment eachother. And he will be fine filling in if Hendo goes down....also, I think Funk is gonna get some carries this year.

I'm very happy about the move. We didn't over pay. I love that
Exactly. This gives our young RBs a chance to get better in pass pro and learn from a vet. I would imagine that even the RBs on the roster breathed a sigh of relief today. That was a super green RB room before Michel got here.

TexasRam

Legend
Nice work sneadsters.

He was the back I was hoping for on our RB thread.

Beggers can’t be choosers.

5th and 6th rounders. I like it.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The idea of going into a game with Funk and Jones was a little disconcerting but waiting to see who might shake loose was the logical play, and now Michel has some time to get up to speed.
I was listening to some show and they were so concerned they changed their pick for the division to the Hags. We should have known McSnead would make a move now all the talking heads can relax.