Rams trade for Austin Corbett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
54EBAC28-405B-4461-9F47-ED4AB2F2B8F9.png

MachS

Hall of Fame
MP has been bad over two years and the line has been atrocious thus far. Funny I said yesterday what if Troy Hill and David Long were our starters, we would be able to play a ton of press man coverage. Looks like that's what wade wants to do.

Who did we get from the ravens though?? OL?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
MP has been bad over two years and the line has been atrocious thus far. Funny I said yesterday what if Troy Hill and David Long were our starters, we would be able to play a ton of press man coverage. Looks like that's what wade wants to do.

Who did we get from the ravens though?? OL?
Linebacker. Kenny Young

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Nice, I hope he can make an immediate impact in the interior line

Kevin

Pro Bowler
ILB Kenny Young
6' 1" 234 lbs
4th round pick (#122) in 2018
Mostly a reserve.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I’m not a big Marcus Peters fan but please tell me we got more than a reserve linebacker like Kenny Young for him.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I see user badnews gives this a like. Confused whether you like this or think it’s bad news :)

A little bit of both I think.
It makes sense. Marcus didnt have a long-term future with us. He will thrive there I bet.
Baltimore isn't known for its interest in bad def players.
Best of luck MP. I hope we get a nice player and know where to find another starting corner