Rams signing Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I heard that Snead was really excited about this move.

From Wentz he came.

Sorry… I’ll show myself out. :zany1:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I heard that Snead was really excited about this move.

From Wentz he came.

Sorry… I’ll show myself out. :zany1:
He actually Called Lions GM Brad Holmes and asked him, "Brad, isn't this the guy I wanted back in 2016?"

Shuie3225

Starter
I’m sure you would have posted you wanted no part of Randy Moss years ago. Sometimes the most talented need your most attention. Robert Deniro is a PIA, but you want him in your movie.
Exactly! Not wanting Caleb Williams for the next decade is nuts. Elite talent.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Well Done Applause GIF by Ian Wright

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Wentz was an old debate for us.

Now it is a new debate for us.

As a backup, the tape of his good shit is really awesome.

Anyone unhappy about this surprises me. (nicely said)

His time with the in flux Red Skommanders is not to be judged. What a messed up organization.

Wentz vs Rypian vs Dresser.

Really?

I am personally happy he was available and passed the physical. The physical is more than being healthy. It is about being ready. That is what a pro does.

GO RAMS!!!

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Exactly! Not wanting Caleb Williams for the next decade is nuts. Elite talent.
Yes, but I dont think being #6 or later we will get him anyway. He will Go to the Bears/Giants or Pats. I think we are either Aimming For Copper Dejean, or Laiatu Latu. Thats why they Signed Wentz. Back-up QB Now while they can focus on building the rest of the team and see whats gonna happen with Bennett.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As expected, Vet minimum deal for the remainder of 2023, will make a shade under 600k

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Still in shock. The massive debates that've happened on this forum about Goff/Wentz, and now we have Wentz & have swapped Goff for Matt Stafford. Really mind blowing how the NFL operates sometimes.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Still in shock. The massive debates that've happened on this forum about Goff/Wentz, and now we have Wentz & have swapped Goff for Matt Stafford. Really mind blowing how the NFL operates sometimes.
Along those lines, 13 players taken in the first rounds of the 2010-2018 drafts by other teams ended up playing for the Rams.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good luck to Carson. I was on his bandwagon when he was drafted. His career hasn't gone how he or any of us were thinking, but I hope he does well here.