Rams signing Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
While I appreciate guidlines and policies for people or things that cross a line, the recent Karen Bowl appearing on the boards has become its own issue.
Why does it always have to be Karen? I know some nasty women that go by other names like Big Bertha and Lorena.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We know who they are.

They are being watched.
Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Kinky!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
You know, I just gotta say this. This board is full of pussies...............................................................................................................................on the boobies thread that is, oh yeah!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
PS - you look so much like the previous owner of Bunz n Co. down in Roseville. We had our own upstairs loft there to eat and watch.
I’ve lived in Sac for over 20 years and didn’t know about it until a few years ago. Another Rams fan told me about it here. What was it like?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I swear this is a bizzare ride this team conjures up every week. Surprises galore! Does Wentz still got some left in the tank to win us games? And if so will he be here next season as well? Or is this just a last minute of desperation type move?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I’ve lived in Sac for over 20 years and didn’t know about it until a few years ago. Another Rams fan told me about it here. What was it like?
I'm in Sac area too. Nice! Always good to know we got sone fans entrenched in bitch ass Whiner territory.

Ellard80

Legend
Super easy to find ... page 111 of the Rams / NFL Talk.

Mentioned it a number of times simply because it provides a great perspective on the Fanatic nature of Fans.

Some of the same posters calling for McVay and/or Snead to be in trouble now, said the same thing then.
yeah its usually the same people.

I see the same negative people over and over.. and myself trying to be the voice of reason.

Less than two years same suspects up to the same lines.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No part of Williams
I’m sure you would have posted you wanted no part of Randy Moss years ago. Sometimes the most talented need your most attention. Robert Deniro is a PIA, but you want him in your movie.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
It was great back then. I used to go there every week and was there for 99 and 2001. I moved up to Pioneer and haven't been there in years. I don’t know if that Rams fan owner still owns it.

It was wild to have a full 49er crew downstairs while all Rams were upstairs. It must have been strange for a Ram fan to buy a soorts bar named after a famous 49er LB.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This isn’t a bad move but obviously one they didn’t really want to make or they would have done it much quicker. Like already stated, they were hoping Ryp could pull out a win in GB. His game and the fact his backup was not even ready probably sounded the alarm that Wentz was suddenly a great idea. Seeing as our OL isn’t exactly perfecting the protection job at the moment with injuries to boot, odds of our older QB staying healthy the rest of the season aren’t exactly high. Couple that with it’s smart to make a move like this to keep morale up with this young team. Even if we aren’t headed to the playoffs this season, you don’t want to be humiliated down the stretch. Some confidence preserved this year goes a long way with hitting the ground running next season. I think this could turn out to be a great long term deal if Wentz can embrace a back up role for the Rams.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
We're supposed to be respectful not only to other members but to Rams personnel and staff. It's not hard to get your point across without resorting to childish comments like moron or idiot or such.
But celebrating a injury is completely okay? Seems to be.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It was great back then. I used to go there every week and was there for 99 and 2001. I moved up to Pioneer and haven't been there in years. I don’t know if that Rams fan owner still owns it.

It was wild to have a full 49er crew downstairs while all Rams were upstairs. It must have been strange for a Ram fan to buy a soorts bar named after a famous 49er LB.
Unfortunately they sold in 2012.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
This should've been done b4 the season started. Having rypien as the backup to a Injury prone qb is/was unbelievably stupid.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, gotcha. Back on topic........... :)
I would have to agree with anyone upset with the Rams waiting until now to sign Wentz, (unless its a contract issue). I have only enjoyed one backup in the History of the Rams and that was Baker Mayfield................but he was a starter so....no, guess I have never liked a Rams backup. :)
I think we had Fitzmagic for a year or2

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear this is a bizzare ride this team conjures up every week. Surprises galore! Does Wentz still got some left in the tank to win us games? And if so will he be here next season as well? Or is this just a last minute of desperation type move?
Next year our backup QB is rumored to be Johnny Hekker…he will pooch kick on 3rd and longs.