Rams Signing TE Colby Parkinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jourdan says signing Colby is as much about now as it's about life after Higbee....
Higbee just screwed up his knee for life. If I were him I would retire. He's made a lot of money and should get an injury settlement. That's just me, though. The Rams will also have a say in this.

dang

Legend
Higbee just screwed up his knee for life. If I were him I would retire. He's made a lot of money and should get an injury settlement. That's just me, though. The Rams will also have a say in this.
Kerby Joseph was not trying to end Higbees career but his reckless style may has just done that. A lot of eyes will be on his play going forward.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Kerby Joseph was not trying to end Higbees career but his reckless style may has just done that. A lot of eyes will be on his play going forward.

Respectfully disagree

When Stafford says he’s dirty on film to his face during a game, I’m good with that. He’s done it multiple times even when he could have easily tackled the guy using “heads up, wrap up” technique.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Kerby Joseph was not trying to end Higbee's career but his reckless style may has just done that.

Can't get into a person's head or heart but that was a dirty tackle (not illegal). Could have gone anywhere from the shoulders down to the thighs. He went at the knee. it was unnecessary, dangerous and fucking dirty ... in my opinion.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
BTW, my son pointed out to me that Parkinson was drafted in the 4th rd right before the Rams drafted Hopkins in 2020.

Makes you wonder if they were going to draft him considering how quickly they signed him in FA. Not to mention seeing how they never seemed to big on Hopkins after drafting him.