Rams signing OG Jonah Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Absolute great signing. Build from the inside out! Keep Stafford healthy and the sky is the limit. Love it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a huge name but a very interesting signing. I have no problem with Avilla moving to center as he played well there in college. Pleasantly surprised by this signing.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Guess you can't say Les is twiddling his thumbs this year!

WOW - didn’t see that coming. Matthew Stafford was HEARD & is
OLD BOY BLUE & GOLD getting his O’Line together.

Noteboom to LT for all The HATERS ?? Old be WRONG again ? What happens to the other Jackson(Alaric) ? He left The Rams for a game during the End of the season & Joesph Noteboom stepped up & played Hurt(yeah I know), but Mcvay gave him credit for stepping up & Finish The Game Strong!!

I think some Ram Fans don’t get it ?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Wonder if they'll fully commit to running the ball now. That would be an interesting McVay zig as they all zag to his old scheme.

Saquon Barkley anyone...?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Or do they go full board and draft OT in 1st round?
Sure as hell hope not. We will have one of the worst defenses in the NFL without something added there.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Can you say, "starting at C, Steve Avila" or does Jackson play T too?,

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Can you say, "starting at C, Steve Avila" or does Jackson play T too?,
Avila is definitely moving to center with this move. It will likely improve the line, since Avila played 2 full seasons at center in college and was considered a C/G in the draft.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is why I haven’t updated my draft board/mock. You can now eliminate IOL as potential targets for any of the Rams’ Top 100 selections.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Noteboom to LT for all The HATERS ?? Old be WRONG again ? What happens to the other Jackson(Alaric) ? He left The Rams for a game during the End of the season & Joesph Noteboom stepped up & played Hurt(yeah I know), but Mcvay gave him credit for stepping up & Finish The Game Strong!!

Noteboom is not our starting LT and he shouldn't be unless he takes a drastic pay cut.

WestCoastRam

Legend
One interesting thing on the (I think, Athletic pod) was that teams are now taking the money they would have spent on RBs and putting it into Oline, thinking they're better off having guys who can pass block AND open holes for a RB than trying to find a RB with superior skills who can create when the holes are perfect.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
So you guys think we are done with Free agency except for lower level free agents?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVWeRnStdSA