Rams sign WR JJ Worton

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
We grabbed him at the end of last year but let him go, I posted a thread about it when I heard. Aside from his legal troubles he's now in, I phucking love this pick up. Dude was a beast over at UCF and had one of the best touchdown catches I've ever seen in my life.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IMO, he case has been resolved so we shall see what he has as an UDFA there is no risk, if they get into trouble you simply release them. Leaving no stone unturned to acquire talent, that is the objective.

fancents86

Starter
If Worton, Williams, Thomas, and Cooper do as well as they did in college, it's going to be very interesting what the final cut is with our WR group. We'll also have some great depth at the position.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I watched this guy for a few years at UCF. He has incredible hands and really reminds me of a bigger Amendola. I haven't followed him too much after his knee injury but, before that, he had great elusiveness and quickness. He isn't the fastest straight line runner but he runs good routes and gets open pretty often. Very emotional player with high energy. Would he be a great NFL receiver? Probably not. Would he be a solid depth/3rd down guy? Yes. He is also decent on special teams as a return man with his shiftiness.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Pretty sure he's been on the roster before.

Not a big move. Got plenty of competition at WR that should beat him out.