Rams sign CB Nickell Robey-Coleman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Living here in New England, I got to see him play the patriots and other East coast teams. I'm surprised to learn he's a free agent, very little rumblings. He's a stud, the only issue I'm sure is his size. Great signing, again!!

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Good depth signing, had a really good first half of the season then his play started to fall off toward then end of the year. With our staff in place, he might be a better slot option than Joyner

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just read somewhere that he had the second best passer rating as a slot CB in the league last year.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apparently he's a really good slot corner!! Amazed with the gems we've gotten this year

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
My question is ... .where are we getting all this $$$ ? I would have thought for sure after the DT that we were done in FA ... then we sign Sullivan ... thought for sure we were done again yet ... NRC ..... seems we had more cap space than originally thought?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Durability is underrated in sports these days it seems. I like athletes who are able to maintain reliability through durability

TexasRam

Legend
Recalibrating draft strategy.

Awaiting Jrrys "Post Robey-Colemansigning mock draft".

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
This team is making big moves this off season! Couldn't be happier with this front office right now. Night and day compared to the last couple years

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Durability is underrated in sports these days it seems. I like athletes who are able to maintain reliability through durability
Your posts seem to be brilliant after lots of whiskey...

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
My question is ... .where are we getting all this $$$ ? I would have thought for sure after the DT that we were done in FA ... then we sign Sullivan ... thought for sure we were done again yet ... NRC ..... seems we had more cap space than originally thought?

over the cap says we are at $3 mil right now