Rams select Temmarick Hemmingway TE with #177 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams are just loading as much talent as they can into the offense. I would have went another way but he's a big target and his hands aren't all that bad. Longshot but at least he has that size you can't teach.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Rams clearly want to attack down the seems. Adding two big athletic TEs and a slot WR. in the Mike Silver Piece Fisher mentioned running a quick get the ball out before you know Patriots Brady like offense. Rams are certainly getting the weapons to do so with baby Gronk in Higbee, baby Edleman in Cooper, and baby Brady in Goff

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
Snisher gets the benefit of the doubt from me.

I find that an odd statement considering Cook could never turn the corner with his endorsement, coaching, and loyalty. If he were choosing an RB or D player, OK, he's (they) are pretty damned good, but his (their) record with QB and TE choices has not been stellar.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I think I get it. Fisher said about Goff how he gets the ball out very quickly like Tom Brady. Well, if you look at Hemingway's highlites, you see that he is adept at getting 5 yds upfield quickly, turning and pivoting giving the QB a large target. He can then move left or right from that position to give the QB an even larger window. He fits perfectly for the quick, short passing game, when they're not running play action. This will frustrate the opposing defenders and keep Goff from being pressured.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I find that an odd statement considering Cook could never turn the corner with his endorsement, coaching, and loyalty. If he were choosing an RB or D player, OK, he's (they) are pretty damned good, but his (their) record with QB and TE choices has not been stellar.
I get it. It's a pick that people aren't wowed by. In the 6th round ...
I'm not a professional talent evaluator, so I give our guys the benefit of the doubt....

RamzFanz

Damnit
I get it. It's a pick that people aren't wowed by. In the 6th round ...
I'm not a professional talent evaluator, so I give our guys the benefit of the doubt....

Ah, yes, me too. I have no choice and don't like their track record, but I'll be happy to be shown to be wrong this time. Personally, to me, in the sixth you roll the dice on upside.

Ram65

Legend
I think I get it. Fisher said about Goff how he gets the ball out very quickly like Tom Brady. Well, if you look at Hemingway's highlites, you see that he is adept at getting 5 yds upfield quickly, turning and pivoting giving the QB a large target. He can then move left or right from that position to give the QB an even larger window. He fits perfectly for the quick, short passing game, when they're not running play action. This will frustrate the opposing defenders and keep Goff from being pressured.

Exactly. In fact they (Snisher) targeted him. Plus he can get bigger and stronger.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
don't like it. DL, OC, S/LB I think are bigger needs and there are players that fit the value there. Not a project.
I completely agree! I screamed when I heard the Pick! I hated it!! JMHO
There where other Players at other Positions we could have had!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Now, this guy is one For Whom The Bell Tolls.

I mean, really, I'm sure The Sun Also Rises with this kid.

He won't be one to look at Goff and give A Farewell to Arms.

I predict his career will be A Moveable Feast.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
To not expect too much too soon is surely A Modest Proposal worth considering.