Rams schedule released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Palmer should be back by game 4. The look on Arians face when we put him right back on IR will be priceless.

We start out 5-0 bitches be taking notice.
If we start 1-0 bitches be taking notice. Come out the gate beating Seattle would be the greatest!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Also, WTF? a week 6 bye???
that is WAY too early for us.
4 OF THE 1ST 5 ARE TOUGH GAMES, IT WILL WORK FINE FOR US!

I have a scheduling conflict for the TNF Tampa game. The Force Awakens premieres that night. #NerdProblems
FOOTBALL SHOULD ALWAYS WIN-OUT!

BOLD PREDICTIONS:

8 straight wins after the bye.

Edit: I mean 9!
But how many do you think we will win in the 1st 5!?!

Sun., Sept. 20 @ Washington, noon
This is and absolute " MUST BE A BUTT STOMPING SHUT OUT!" Bcause it will be on my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!(y)(y):D:D

Demand n 1

" Let the cool water take me under"
Name
doc
Re: Seattle She Ox first up; Okay Okay Okay maybe it is just me, but I do not recall any sense of urgency from Fisher coming out of camp or the four "preseason" games in three years.

Last year, the defense was ill prepared. Repeat-Ill prepared. I don't buy into new coach, new scheme, new players. They were flat and coddled. No sense of urgency ala good ol' player BFF Fisher.
Special teams. How many times did we see multiple penalties on one punt? Grit my teeth.
Do we even need to mention offense? With Fred Astaire Bradford on crutches-- AGAIN, we were out of the play-off hunt before the STL Cardinals were out of the series. No sense of urgency.
Fisher needs an OMG moment. He needs to get it . Like Ron White said "hit something HARD"

The earlier the better. No more Camp Coddle. The old duffers got hurt anyway-- Early and Often!!! Next man up. Red Meat- No Tofu.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What Seahawks fans are saying about their games against the Rams:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110086

Actually the worrisome game is not the Packers game, but the Rams and Lions. There could be alot of injuries, esp. on O-line front. I was hoping we'd get defensive-minded teams later in the season. But I guess that's football.
----------
I like this schedule a lot. Maybe the 5 months of prep time for the Rams will help them against the fake punt/fake FG's too.
----------
Only thing I see that's a little disconcerting is going to St. Louis then again across to Green Bay
----------
@rams And @Packers is a good start.

Rams have a great defense, and they always play tough, every time the Seahawks go there, they usually come out stronger.

I'm not worried about Fishers coaching, I feel Carroll knowing he has the Rams week 1 will be preparing his ST all summer for that matchup as opposed to a week.

And the best part is the Rams DLine vs the Seahawks Oline. Great battle that the Seahawks will likely be on the losing side of but it's something they can learn from and who knows maybe it will be a trial of progression and a great test to show the Seahawks have improved as a unit.
----------
Opening at Rams at 10am. The Rams are a dangerous team to face in wacky week one, like the Cardinals in 2012. Still, season openers almost have a mini-bye week before them since the preseason ends on a Thursday, and it will give Pete Carroll essentially five months to plan for his first game against Jeff Fisher.

I always like to open at home since you never want to start a season 0-1 or 0-2, but I like having some challenging games at the start when Seattle is healthy and focused. Seattle has been a pretty good team in September even against some tough opponents.
---------
Outside of the first 2 games on the road against tough opponents I don't think it's too bad.
---------
I do hate the fact that we will be breaking in new starters at center and LG against arguably the toughest interior DL in the league, headlined by the unblockable Aaron Donald. Trial by fire.

http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?44204-2015-NFL-Schedule-Released!!!/page5

Toughest games: @GB, @CIN, @DAL and @BAL. Can't ignore the Rams game 1 either. They are our kryptonite in STL.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/4/21/8464863/seahawks-2015-schedule-storylines-for-every-game

Week 1: At St. Louis Rams
Nick Foles takes over for the Rams; Seahawks get to take out the the aggression and frustration from a Super Bowl loss on St. Louis in their place.

Week 16: Vs. St. Louis Rams
These guys again?
-------------
Trap opening against tough Rams and a battle against the pack if we win both (certainly not out of question) I see many winnable games rest of way and everyone else trying to catch us. Arizona won’t sneak up on anyone and I would prefer to face a tough Ram defense at the start of the season with all our weapons.
------------
GB and StL will definitely be rough to start the year
I could see 1-1 or even 0-2 to start the season and I wouldn’t even feel like the Hawks took much of a step back.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
GB and StL will definitely be rough to start the year
I could see 1-1 or even 0-2 to start the season and I wouldn’t even feel like the Hawks took much of a step back.
If they start 0-2 they will be in 'Deep Shit' and they know it!!:D

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
At this point, I don't really care about the schedule anymore. This team has the talent and now it's time to just win some damn games. No more excuses. They can beat anyone anywhere when they play their game. Time to put a full season together and make the playoffs. Been a decade since their last playoff appearance.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So we don't end the season at Seatle, just the week before
Looks like The Rams might as well stay on the Left Coast to end the season.
-Playoffs ?? Wow Looks like a tough schedule.

RamBill

Legend
Game-by-game predictions: St. Louis Rams
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/17811/game-by-game-predictions-st-louis-rams

Predicting the St. Louis Rams' record this far out is a difficult task considering that we still don't know who will make up about 60 percent of their offensive line. But as it stands, this looks like a team with a defense that's ready to compete and an offense with no shortage of question marks. Because of that and because it's a Rams team coached by Jeff Fisher, we're going to go with something in the range of mediocrity and predict an 8-8 record while reserving the right to change our mind as the season nears.

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 13, vs. Seattle, 1 p.m. ET

The Seahawks likely have unpleasant memories of the trickery the Rams pulled off at their expense at the Edward Jones Dome last year, but that doesn't mean they'll be able to get the victory. The Rams have given Seattle problems in St. Louis and will manage to do so again to open the season with a victory. Rams 20, Seahawks 13. Record: 1-0

Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 20, at Washington, 1 p.m. ET

After much was made about Fisher's pre-game captains in this game a year ago, Redskins coach Jay Gruden likely brings a little something extra to the table this time. But unless Washington finds a major solution for its quarterback issues and finds a way to score some points against the Rams defense, this looks like another St. Louis victory. Rams 27, Redskins 17. Record: 2-0

Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 27, vs. Pittsburgh, 1 p.m. ET

Riding high from opening with a pair of wins, the Rams return home to what will likely be something closer to a neutral venue than a home-field advantage. Pittsburgh fans travel well and were all over the place the last time the Steelers visited St. Louis. That, plus Antonio Brown, is enough to hand the Rams their first loss. Steelers 28, Rams 20. Record: 2-1

Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 4, at Arizona, 4:25 p.m. ET

Diving back into NFC West play, the Rams head out west for the first time and find themselves facing a new-look Arizona defense. The Rams had the Cardinals on the ropes twice last season but couldn't finish either game. Sans the addition of a premiere playmaker in the draft, the Rams get the same result. Cardinals 17, Rams 14. Record: 2-2

Week 5:Sunday, Oct. 11, at Green Bay, 1 p.m. ET

The Rams at least avoid having to play the Packers in the colder months, which should help. But it won't be enough to prevent Aaron Rodgers and Co. from dissecting a Rams secondary that allowed the highest completion percentage in the NFL in 2014 and returns the same players in 2015. Packers 30, Rams 19. Record: 2-3

Week 6: BYE

Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 25, vs. Cleveland, 1 p.m. ET

After a much-needed bye week, the Rams return home and get a chance to see the Browns in what should be a winnable game. Cleveland should be able to keep it low scoring, but the Rams should have enough to get the win. Rams 23, Browns 10. Record: 3-3

Week 8: Sunday, Nov. 1, vs. San Francisco, 1 p.m. ET

The 49ers look like a team poised to take a dive with new coach Jim Tomsula and many other substantial changes. The Rams get their first look at them without Jim Harbaugh and also get their second consecutive victory. Rams 27, 49ers 20. Record: 4-3

Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 8, at Minnesota, 1 p.m. ET

The Rams head north hoping to turn the tables on a team that spanked them in St. Louis in the 2014 season opener. Under Fisher, the Rams have been known for pulling off surprising upsets but also laying surprising eggs. This qualifies as the latter. Vikings 30, Rams 13. Record: 4-4

Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 15, vs. Chicago, 1 p.m. ET

This game will surely once again draw plenty of attention on the Long brothers, but it's more important for the Rams' hopes to get a home victory against the Bears like they did two years ago. They will. Rams 31, Bears 21. Record: 5-4

Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 22, at Baltimore, 1 p.m. ET

The start of a two-game tour of the AFC North is not a pretty one, as Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is able to take advantage of the secondary's struggles defending the long ball. The Rams drop back to .500. Ravens 26, Rams 20. Record: 5-5

Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 29, at Cincinnati, 1 p.m. ET

As mentioned earlier, the Rams have had a knack under Fisher for winning a game or two that many wouldn't expect them to, like last year's home wins against Denver and Seattle. We'll say this is one of them, and in impressive fashion. Rams 24, Bengals 10. Record: 6-5

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 6, vs. Arizona, 1 p.m. ET

The blitz-happy Cardinals aren't quite the same group that visited St. Louis a year ago, and the Rams find a way to scratch out just enough points in a dominant defensive performance to get the win. Rams 13, Cardinals 6. Record: 7-5

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13, vs. Detroit, 1 p.m. ET

It was right around this time in 2014 when the Giants and Odell Beckham Jr. came to St. Louis to play a game many expected the Rams to win. Beckham went off and the Giants got the victory. Substitute the Lions and receiver Calvin Johnson this time around. Lions 23, Rams 17. Record: 7-6

Week 15: Thursday, Dec. 17, vs. Tampa Bay, 8:25 p.m. ET

In what could be the Rams' final home game in St. Louis, the Buccaneers come to town with Jameis Winston leading the way in a primetime game that doesn't figure to move the needle much nationally. It should some attention in St. Louis, though, as the Rams put themselves in position to battle for a wild card in the final two weeks. Rams 34, Buccaneers 20. Record: 8-6

Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 27, at Seattle, 4:25 p.m. ET

At least the Rams don't have to end the season with yet another loss in Seattle. But this time, they lose a game they need to remain in playoff contention as the Seahawks wrap up the NFC West by exacting revenge against the Rams for the season opener. Seahawks 17, Rams 9. Record: 8-7

Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3, at San Francisco, 4:25 p.m. ET

With nothing left to play for, the only real question becomes whether the Rams actually go to the trouble of flying home from Seattle or staying on the West Coast before this game. Either way, the 49ers sneak out a win and send the Rams into an offseason full of uncertainty and without a winning record for a 12th consecutive year. Niners 16, Rams 13. Record: 8-8

RamzFanz

Damnit
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/17811/game-by-game-predictions-st-louis-rams

Predicting the St. Louis Rams' record this far out is a difficult task considering that we still don't know who will make up about 60 percent of their offensive line. But as it stands, this looks like a team with a defense that's ready to compete and an offense with no shortage of question marks. Because of that and because it's a Rams team coached by Jeff Fisher, we're going to go with something in the range of mediocrity and predict an 8-8 record while reserving the right to change our mind as the season nears.

The Seahawks likely have unpleasant memories of the trickery the Rams pulled off at their expense at the Edward Jones Dome last year, but that doesn't mean they'll be able to get the victory. The Rams have given Seattle problems in St. Louis and will manage to do so again to open the season with a victory. Rams 20, Seahawks 13. Record: 1-0

After much was made about Fisher's pre-game captains in this game a year ago, Redskins coach Jay Gruden likely brings a little something extra to the table this time. But unless Washington finds a major solution for its quarterback issues and finds a way to score some points against the Rams defense, this looks like another St. Louis victory. Rams 27, Redskins 17. Record: 2-0

Riding high from opening with a pair of wins, the Rams return home to what will likely be something closer to a neutral venue than a home-field advantage. Pittsburgh fans travel well and were all over the place the last time the Steelers visited St. Louis. That, plus Antonio Brown, is enough to hand the Rams their first loss. Steelers 28, Rams 20. Record: 2-1

Diving back into NFC West play, the Rams head out west for the first time and find themselves facing a new-look Arizona defense. The Rams had the Cardinals on the ropes twice last season but couldn't finish either game. Sans the addition of a premiere playmaker in the draft, the Rams get the same result. Cardinals 17, Rams 14. Record: 2-2

The Rams at least avoid having to play the Packers in the colder months, which should help. But it won't be enough to prevent Aaron Rodgers and Co. from dissecting a Rams secondary that allowed the highest completion percentage in the NFL in 2014 and returns the same players in 2015. Packers 30, Rams 19. Record: 2-3

After a much-needed bye week, the Rams return home and get a chance to see the Browns in what should be a winnable game. Cleveland should be able to keep it low scoring, but the Rams should have enough to get the win. Rams 23, Browns 10. Record: 3-3

The 49ers look like a team poised to take a dive with new coach Jim Tomsula and many other substantial changes. The Rams get their first look at them without Jim Harbaugh and also get their second consecutive victory. Rams 27, 49ers 20. Record: 4-3

The Rams head north hoping to turn the tables on a team that spanked them in St. Louis in the 2014 season opener. Under Fisher, the Rams have been known for pulling off surprising upsets but also laying surprising eggs. This qualifies as the latter. Vikings 30, Rams 13. Record: 4-4

This game will surely once again draw plenty of attention on the Long brothers, but it's more important for the Rams' hopes to get a home victory against the Bears like they did two years ago. They will. Rams 31, Bears 21. Record: 5-4

The start of a two-game tour of the AFC North is not a pretty one, as Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is able to take advantage of the secondary's struggles defending the long ball. The Rams drop back to .500. Ravens 26, Rams 20. Record: 5-5

As mentioned earlier, the Rams have had a knack under Fisher for winning a game or two that many wouldn't expect them to, like last year's home wins against Denver and Seattle. We'll say this is one of them, and in impressive fashion. Rams 24, Bengals 10. Record: 6-5

The blitz-happy Cardinals aren't quite the same group that visited St. Louis a year ago, and the Rams find a way to scratch out just enough points in a dominant defensive performance to get the win. Rams 13, Cardinals 6. Record: 7-5

It was right around this time in 2014 when the Giants and Odell Beckham Jr. came to St. Louis to play a game many expected the Rams to win. Beckham went off and the Giants got the victory. Substitute the Lions and receiver Calvin Johnson this time around. Lions 23, Rams 17. Record: 7-6

In what could be the Rams' final home game in St. Louis, the Buccaneers come to town with Jameis Winston leading the way in a primetime game that doesn't figure to move the needle much nationally. It should some attention in St. Louis, though, as the Rams put themselves in position to battle for a wild card in the final two weeks. Rams 34, Buccaneers 20. Record: 8-6

At least the Rams don't have to end the season with yet another loss in Seattle. But this time, they lose a game they need to remain in playoff contention as the Seahawks wrap up the NFC West by exacting revenge against the Rams for the season opener. Seahawks 17, Rams 9. Record: 8-7

With nothing left to play for, the only real question becomes whether the Rams actually go to the trouble of flying home from Seattle or staying on the West Coast before this game. Either way, the 49ers sneak out a win and send the Rams into an offseason full of uncertainty and without a winning record for a 12th consecutive year. Niners 16, Rams 13. Record: 8-8

Uh, no. No way Niners beat the Rams the last game. The rest is reasonable if pessimistic except for the Vikings. They got lucky. They won't get lucky again with this defense shutting them down solid.

fearsomefour

Legend
That's BS. We should be able to close at home. The NFL hates us!
I think that is to create a story line that the scrappy Rams with their tough D will challenge those teams to help determine who makes the playoffs (not the Rams of course).....we F the league. I say we just win the division outright and be resting our starters by the last week.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
By Nick Wagoner

The Seahawks likely have unpleasant memories of the trickery the Rams pulled off at their expense at the Edward Jones Dome last year, but that doesn't mean they'll be able to get the victory. The Rams have given Seattle problems in St. Louis and will manage to do so again to open the season with a victory. Rams 20, Seahawks 13. Record: 1-0 RIGHT

After much was made about Fisher's pre-game captains in this game a year ago, Redskins coach Jay Gruden likely brings a little something extra to the table this time. But unless Washington finds a major solution for its quarterback issues and finds a way to score some points against the Rams defense, this looks like another St. Louis victory. Rams 27, Redskins 17. Record: 2-0 RIGHT

Riding high from opening with a pair of wins, the Rams return home to what will likely be something closer to a neutral venue than a home-field advantage. Pittsburgh fans travel well and were all over the place the last time the Steelers visited St. Louis. That, plus Antonio Brown, is enough to hand the Rams their first loss. Steelers 28, Rams 20. Record: 2-1 WRONG

WRONG

The Rams at least avoid having to play the Packers in the colder months, which should help. But it won't be enough to prevent Aaron Rodgers and Co. from dissecting a Rams secondary that allowed the highest completion percentage in the NFL in 2014 and returns the same players in 2015. Packers 30, Rams 19. Record: 2-3 WRONG RAMS ARE NOW 5-0

The Rams head north hoping to turn the tables on a team that spanked them in St. Louis in the 2014 season opener. Under Fisher, the Rams have been known for pulling off surprising upsets but also laying surprising eggs. This qualifies as the latter. Vikings 30, Rams 13. Record: 4-4 WRONG

It was right around this time in 2014 when the Giants and Odell Beckham Jr. came to St. Louis to play a game many expected the Rams to win. Beckham went off and the Giants got the victory. Substitute the Lions and receiver Calvin Johnson this time around. Lions 23, Rams 17. Record: 7-6 WRONG

At least the Rams don't have to end the season with yet another loss in Seattle. But this time, they lose a game they need to remain in playoff contention as the Seahawks wrap up the NFC West by exacting revenge against the Rams for the season opener. Seahawks 17, Rams 9. Record: 8-7 WRONG

DEAD WRONG I REST MY CASE!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
The schedule looks a lot more manageable to me. At least we don't end the season against the Hags at their house again.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Ever since we lost to the Jets here in St. Louis in 2012 we shouldn't overlook any team; however, I feel that the worst we can do from this schedule is 8-8 (and that is after we go 1-4 to start the season).
I have a very good feeling we (FINALLY) finish with a winning record; Seeing a 10-6, 11-5 record. Potentially a playoff spot!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like this schedule! Looks like the best one we have had for awhile. That stretch coming out of the bye week looks very doable.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
At Seattle and At SF to close the season

Ending (even the second to last game of the year) in Seattle every year except 1 for the last 5 or 6 years in a row is not a coincidence.
It's statistically very unlikely.