Rams schedule released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Great reg season QB. Gonna take more than 1 good post season to change that rep tho.
That's only true to an extent. Romo has always been forced to carry the team on his back up until last year. The ONLY year he's had a top ten defense was 2009, and we made the playoffs and won the first game. The Vikings KILLED us the next game because we had no 0-line whatsoever. That since has been shored up. Who would you say is better; Romo or Russel Wilson? Even the biggest Cowboys-hater would have to agree it's Romo. I'm not saying he's without his faults, but give Romo that Seattle defense, and he has a ring by now (imo). This is what happens when you have a narcissistic owner that so desperately wants the credit since Jimmy gets all the credit for the Bowls we won in the 90's. He's so egocentric, he refused to recognize he has no fucking clue what he's doing (it seems ticket sales was the priority), and relinquish control. The last 3 years have been Stephen under control, and Will McCLay. We've had pretty good drafts lately, and Stephen thinks more long-term. We will NOT get AP for this reason, although Jerry would pull that trigger in a heartbeat (just like he was talked out of drafting Johnny Rehab). We just need to shore up our defense, and we'll be in the playoffs much more often (assuming Romo can play another 3 years, but who knows). Our front-office finally gets it, and I'm excited the direction this team is going.

*TL;DR. Romo is awesome. The surrounding team has always let him down. Jerry is Satan.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To those who worry about the strength of schedule. DON'T! .. I don't, because in order to be the BEST you have to Beat the Best! It's always been that way, and always will be!!

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
We could literally be 1-4 in the first five games of the season. And then we close it with two road games at Seattle and San Fran?

Goodell can blow me.
From what I read from in article somewhere here. Forgot exactly where, but the reason why the Rams are on the road for the last two games is that the dome is being used for a event.

Alan

Legend
Rynie speaking without too much bias:
That's only true to an extent. Romo has always been forced to carry the team on his back up until last year. The ONLY year he's had a top ten defense was 2009, and we made the playoffs and won the first game. The Vikings KILLED us the next game because we had no 0-line whatsoever. That since has been shored up. Who would you say is better; Romo or Russel Wilson? Even the biggest Cowboys-hater would have to agree it's Romo. I'm not saying he's without his faults, but give Romo that Seattle defense, and he has a ring by now (imo). This is what happens when you have a narcissistic owner that so desperately wants the credit since Jimmy gets all the credit for the Bowls we won in the 90's. He's so egocentric, he refused to recognize he has no freaking clue what he's doing (it seems ticket sales was the priority), and relinquish control. The last 3 years have been Stephen under control, and Will McCLay. We've had pretty good drafts lately, and Stephen thinks more long-term. We will NOT get AP for this reason, although Jerry would pull that trigger in a heartbeat (just like he was talked out of drafting Johnny Rehab). We just need to shore up our defense, and we'll be in the playoffs much more often (assuming Romo can play another 3 years, but who knows). Our front-office finally gets it, and I'm excited the direction this team is going.

*TL;DR. Romo is awesome. The surrounding team has always let him down. Jerry is Satan.
While I'd blame some of the Cowgirl's post season misfortune on Romo's play, all in all that's a pretty fair assessment IMO.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
From what I read from in article somewhere here. Forgot exactly where, but the reason why the Rams are on the road for the last two games is that the dome is being used for a event.

Hopefully it's to tear the place down!!!!