Rams restructure Jared Goff's contract

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kevin Demoff continues to impress with his accounting magic.

He’s the best IMO, at balancing the books.

We might be tight this year... but that’s one year, and mostly the result of needing to move players they did not intend to move (Gurley/Cooks).

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
1587768901418.png

Jared Goff isn’t the only Ram whose contract is getting restructured today. Los Angeles has also restructured offensive tackle Rob Havenstein‘s deal, according to Field Yates of ESPN.com (Twitter link).
The Rams converted $2.34MM of Havenstein’s 2020 base salary into a signing bonus, per Yates. That move will create $1.56MM in cap space for Los Angeles, giving the club even more room to fit in the newly-announced signings of Leonard Floyd and A’Shawn Robinson.

Havenstein signed a four-year $32.5MM extension with the the Rams in 2018. He’s regressed a bit since then, but he’s still locked in as LA’s starting right tackle. He’s under contract through the 2022 campaign.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
We save about 7 million for the cap.

Magen asked about restructuring he said "I don't see why not," Goff said. "It doesn't change anything for me and it helps the team out."

gotta love the kids heart.

That's my boy :giggle: