Rams Remaining Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Bein

That three game losing streak was the best thing that could have happened to the rams. It made them realise they were going nowhere with their defense the way it was or their oline the way it was. Necessary changes were made and now the rams can flex their muscles at the rest of the league. Will only get better if they can figure out their right guard problem.

[/QUOTE

That three game losing streak was the best thing that could have happened to the rams. It made them realise they were going nowhere with their defense the way it was or their oline the way it was. Necessary changes were made and now the rams can flex their muscles at the rest of the league. Will only get better if they can figure out their right guard problem.

In being a long time Rams fan I have been conditioned to look at the positives and negatives one game at a time. Nothing is bad enough to give up on the Rams and nothing is good enough to relax. With that in mind for the remainder of this season I am looking for the defense to come together with all of their new pieces - and - I am looking for the coaching staff to fully understand what they have with their OL and make the right moves to improve it going forward. Until these 2 things are established I am watching the Rams with cautious optimism under the lense of “one game at a time”.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
It’s a 3 team race for 2 spots at the moment.
Rams, Seahawks and Vikings for the 2 WC spots.
Agree we get one more lineman in a trade and our chances are better. Otherwise it will be a struggle on offense.