Rams Remaining Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
[TD]
Nov 10​
[/TD]
[TD]
@Steelers​
[/TD]​
[TD]
Nov 17​
[/TD]
[TD]
Bears​
[/TD]​
[TD]
Nov 25​
[/TD]
[TD]
Ravens​
[/TD]​
[TD]
Dec 01​
[/TD]
[TD]
@Cardinals​
[/TD]​
[TD]
Dec 08​
[/TD]
[TD]
Seahawks​
[/TD]​
[TD]
Dec 15​
[/TD]
[TD]
@Cowboys​
[/TD]​
[TD]
Dec 24​
[/TD]
[TD]
@49'ers​
[/TD]​
[TD]
Dec 29​
[/TD]
[TD]
Cardinals​
[/TD]​

Considering we are 5-3 after beating the Bengals..

Assume we stay healthy, and maybe even get a new Guard to return us to our former Glory, or plug in Corbett or Evans.

We could run the table or at least win 6 or 7 of 8.

Steelers are a shell of themselves

Bears lost secondary starters and Aheem Hicks and are no longer a shutdown defense, Trubibsky sucks.

Ravens defense is poor, you have to shut down Jackson from running. Donald and Rapp spying. possible loss.

Cardinals twice - their Oline still sucks

Seattle - Overated

Niners - tough game. we will have reinforcements of Talib and Matthews.
Our oline reinforced.

Cowboys- may be a tough game. They are hot and cold.

I see us at 12-4 or 11-5

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Depends on which OL shows up, although our D will keep us close from here on out.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
What if we only lost one of those games. I'm honestly thinking the 9ers will win the division. It hurts to say that but that defense is legit. 12 and 4 is a real possibility plus we'll be getting players back. Its gonna be tough

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Niners schedule gets tough. So the key for the Rams to win the division is for Seattle to sweep the Niners.

The key for the WC is for the Niners to sweep the Seahawks. That will knock out Seattle considering they still have some other tough games left.

And of course the Rams need to win their remaining division games.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
It would have been huge to get the win in Seattle, and go into the bye at 6-2. I still think the Rams get into the playoffs though. Hopefully after the Falcons, Bengals, and Steelers games the Rams’ offense gets into a groove.

Ram77

Rookie
I think like 98% of teams that have gone 11-5 or better have made the playoffs. I doubt this is the year where 11-5 would miss the playoffs but its possible. I see Dallas, Green Bay, New Orleans and San Francisco to win the divisions. That leaves Minnesota, Carolina, Seattle and us. (Philly has an outside shot). I think the Vikings will go 11-5 at worst. They are 6-2 right now. That leaves one spot. Seattle, Carolina and us. I see the Seahawks finishing at 11-5 or 10-6. If we beat Seattle and finish 11-5 I think we get in but open on the road against most likely Dallas or Green Bay on the road in the WC round. At 4-3 right now I see the following
Win vs Bengals
Win vs Steelers
Win vs Bears
Loss vs Ravens
Win vs Cardinals
Win vs Seahawks
Win vs Dallas
Loss vs SF
Win vs Cardinals

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I see 10 or 11 wins at best

10 or more and I will be okay. Got a feeling we will end up 1 & done in the playoffs if our OL and run game doesn't take a big step. Just a gut feeling. Fully admit I don't have much confidence this season. But theirs still time to right this ship.

Cheers the glass is half empty guy :cry:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One game at a time. Crush the Bengals and keep making adjustments and we will see who this team is come the end of the season.

Last year our defense looked like dog$h!t but the staff got it going for the playoffs. Rams can still be that team entering the playoffs on a roll the talent is there the players gotta execute and keep building.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, what day and time do we play the Niners? Anything concrete yet? My old schedule said "to be determined".

fearsomefour

Legend
Depends on which OL shows up, although our D will keep us close from here on out.
A major test for both lines vs Pittsburgh.
Because of their QB situation they will not stop trying to run the ball behind their very good OL.
Steelers have one of the better passrushes in football.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s a 3 team race for 2 spots at the moment.
Rams, Seahawks and Vikings for the 2 WC spots.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pretty good synopsis.

The wild card is injuries and “stuff we can’t anticipate”.

Anyone one of these teams, including Rams, lose the starting QB for a stretch... the calculation changes.

So, it’s still one game at a time... but it’s getting close to crunch time.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
If we lose a game, it has to be against an AFC opponent. I think we'll beat the Bears at home so to me our postseason really starts Dec 1. 4/5 games against the division and we play an important game against the Cowboys that would determine the WC race.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I realize this is a speculation thread and I should play along but I won’t.

McVay utilizes a method I adhere to in life: process over results. Improve the process and the results will follow. It’s not like he is unaware of every play, every player, every scheme, and every technique employed on both sides of the line.

This team is in the midst of a defining transition. The salary cap and the aging of the OLine dictated a painful metamorphosis. The entire identity of this team is necessarily shifting. Defensive dominance and a ball controlling offense should replace the boom or bust defense and frenetic explosion on offense. Special teams just need to hold serve by returning to the higher standards that have been set for a handful of years.

In short, win or lose I want to see progress. I want to see identity, consistency, health, and character. I will focus on the process and try to enjoy the games from that perspective. If we miss the playoffs but lay the foundation for a dynasty, so be it. But if they do as I believe, they will be steeled for the postseason in ways they weren’t the last two years.

it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
The Seahawks and 49ers have been taking care of business more consistently and Cardinals have found their stride. I'll be grateful for a playoff appearance in our division.

I honestly think it's crazy to look at the schedule and assume anything is a guaranteed win (or loss) for us. After the Buccs humbled us starting a 3 game losing streak, I don't even want to assume the Bengals game is a guaranteed win. Here's hoping for the best

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That three game losing streak was the best thing that could have happened to the rams. It made them realise they were going nowhere with their defense the way it was or their oline the way it was. Necessary changes were made and now the rams can flex their muscles at the rest of the league. Will only get better if they can figure out their right guard problem.

TexasRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm all about the one game at a time philosophy as a team.

But as a fan I like to look at the schedule and ask the question, " If we do stabilize our offensive line and get back some key players by playoff time( JJ, Matthews, Talib) will we even win enough games to get into the playoffs and have a chance to make another run?".

I think the Answer is yes. In fact, there is no reason we can't win out if we stay healthy.

Ramsey upgrading Peters is massive in my book. Edwards upgrading Demby is also massive.

Lots of hard work to do but the schedule is in our favor if we execute each week and stay healthy.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I've said it before, IMO after the whiners game it was apparent that the D needed to make a change to become dominating. No more bend dont break, let them dink and dunk crap. The D can now get stops and get off the field, which in turn gives the O more chances to get something going. IMO the D will crush the whiners O next time around. I see 12-4 as a very realistic final record which will be enough to win the West. 11-5 may get in as a WC but 10-6 will sit at home for the playoffs.