Rams Pro Bowlers announced

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
I heard that also on the replay. I didn't do the homework but really? In 1995 Isaac caught a record amount of passes? REALLY?

Those were the dog years of Rams football but could not remember.

YES! 1999 makes sense.

he did set the record in 95. it was just meyers mentioning the gsot like it happened in 95. not sure if that's what he meant but it sure sounded like he was saying the gsot was in action in 95.

Same. I was like, "Dude, you're too early for the GSOT." Also, I didn't doubt he set that record in '95. I mean wasn't that when we started off 5-0 or something? And who the hell else were you going to throw to back then? Todd Kinchen I guess...

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Congrats to all of Rams pro bowlers, all very deserving.

Allen's Price tag in FA this off season may have just gone up. I appreciate Brian Allen and have been rooting for the young man but does Coleman Shelton's performance make BA more expendable in Free Agency? Sort of like Gaines making Joseph-Day expendable.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Congrats to Matt Gay and the others as it obviously well deserved. Been a tough year on special teams with the exception of Matt Gay, but I'm glad the Rams have a stellar kicker and he's been booming the kickoffs as well ensuring we don't have to count on anyone to prevent a long kickoff return.

Johnny Hekker is the man, who suggested Gay to Sean McVay & @jrry32 posted the signing could be a good one because of his college career at Utah and Jrry was right on point.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Did anyone see the starting OL graphic at the beginning of yesterday's game? When they showed our starting OL, it said:

Whit, Shelton, Allen, Corbett, Edwards
I paused my TV and took a photograph of it because I couldn't believe it.

But the offensive line we actually ran made a lot more sense with next man up and veteran right tackle Evans.

And Evans looked pretty good.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I paused my TV and took a photograph of it because I couldn't believe it.

But the offensive line we actually ran made a lot more sense with next man up and veteran right tackle Evans.

And Evans looked pretty good.
Yea I agree the OL we ran out made more sense with less changes overall. But I'd have to disagree with Evans playing a good game. I'll have to go back and watch every play, but I was watching him at times and it seemed he was the obvious weak link. Noteboom to me is head and shoulders better at T.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea I agree the OL we ran out made more sense with less changes overall. But I'd have to disagree with Evans playing a good game. I'll have to go back and watch every play, but I was watching him at times and it seemed he was the obvious weak link. Noteboom to me is head and shoulders better at T.
Yeah, hard to blame him but Evans was borderline terrible from what I saw.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
he did set the record in 95. it was just meyers mentioning the gsot like it happened in 95. not sure if that's what he meant but it sure sounded like he was saying the gsot was in action in 95.

Interesting.

I never was good about doing my homework.

I guess it could make sense like another mentioned of who else was there to throw to?

1999 there were a few other viable receivers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Evans is not very good. I would hope that if Hav misses time again they go a different route. Reminds me of the old Kromer decision making tbh. Maybe Kromer wasn't the one playing favorites, because there is no way in fuck Evans should have been in there if preseason games meant a thing for these guys. And if those actual games take a back seat to McVay's practice walkthroughs all I can say is someone has the wrong priorities for them.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Evans is not very good. I would hope that if Hav misses time again they go a different route
Yea that's why I thought the pregame graphic of Whit, Shelton, Allen, Corbett, Edwards was a very interesting line. If Fox had that graphic to show, that means someone gave it to them. So McVay was at least thinking of running out that line at some point and then decided against it for some reason. I dont know if we'll ever be without Hav and Noteboom again, but I think it might be best to move players around to keep Evans from seeing the field if we can, because he's been bad.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting.

I never was good about doing my homework.

I guess it could make sense like another mentioned of who else was there to throw to?

1999 there were a few other viable receivers.

yep, plus marshall as well who was like a 5th wr. he was probably better than a lot of other teams starting wrs.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Matt Gay 96.6 fg% 4-4 @ 50+
Well deserved.
After a long searching process
who knew the guy Hekker recommended was gonna
turn into Mr. automatic.
Congrats Matt.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Evans is not very good. I would hope that if Hav misses time again they go a different route. Reminds me of the old Kromer decision making tbh. Maybe Kromer wasn't the one playing favorites, because there is no way in fuck Evans should have been in there if preseason games meant a thing for these guys. And if those actual games take a back seat to McVay's practice walkthroughs all I can say is someone has the wrong priorities for them.
Evans and Whit led that scrum that pushed Hendo (or was it Sony--can't remember) to a first down tho. I gave Evans points for that.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Agreed.
I'm just glad Evans was there rather than try to convert a guy guy, (Edwards) who played guard all year to tackle.

And I also remember a few key third down plays that Evans blocked well.
One pass play and one running play.