Rams Practice squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Durham too. Excellent. (y)

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was hoping Boogie Roberts would make it but when we cut Franklin-Myers, I figured we were going to go with more experienced guys on the PS...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Seems light on the OL

Not really, they have Kolone (Center) & Brewer who played G/T and they have four weeks to make a move on Neary and I expect an addition come week 2 because of the price.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Practice Squad Question. When a team signs a player off your Practice Squad do you have the option of matching their offer or do you just lose that player? I am guessing/assuming you just lose that player.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not really, they have Kolone (Center) & Brewer who played G/T and they have four weeks to make a move on Neary and I expect an addition come week 2 because of the price.

Missed him. I blew past the TE.

Very good.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Practice Squad Question. When a team signs a player off your Practice Squad do you have the option of matching their offer or do you just lose that player? I am guessing/assuming you just lose that player.
Your assumption is correct.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Do we know where Hrynkiewicz landed yet ? If anywhere.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Maybe Los Ramos' Tight End Coach, Les SonOfWade,GrandSonOfBum Phillips can coach-up the penalty-prone Kendall Tall,ButSloppySoFar! Blanton to a Mercedes Lewis level??!! Sure hope so!
Well said, Canuck!! Good to see you eh.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

If a team wants a player off your practice squad they must add him to their active roster and you have the right to add him to yours first.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If a team wants a player off your practice squad they must add him to their active roster and you have the right to add him to yours first.
Thanks. I didn’t know you could promote a player, if another team signed him. Or, probably I did, but forgot. Lol. I don’t remember us ever doing that, but maybe it’s just rare, because if you really want him on the 53, he’d be there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent additions. I'd wager one or two of those will be on the active roster when/if we make injury moves.