Rams Positional Outlook: Offensive Line

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I think Reggie does an excellent job at keeping players healthy in general. Have the veteran day off saves the wear & tear
For the most part.

I think Kromer using his foundation & techniques also play apart. To add McVay & Kromer now the run coordinator have a good understanding of players health & what they ask of them.

Maybe I’m talking out my azz ? I do believe there is something to be said about there coaching style.

—I’m not totally sold on Big Rob ? He can play guard as well , so he might be a good swing guy.
If The Rams could get a solid LT in the draft that could play RT might be an excellent fit .
Even moving Whitworth to the RT if there is a starting LT on the draft board at 23 ? I think Whitworth came up as a RT ? He played a little in the Pro Bowl. Someone said not that well , but the times I watch he looked good ?
The could wait to do that next year as well.

I think you have to get to OTA’s & through the draft in order to lock some guys up to longer contracts.

It’s all a process. I’m just glad the combine was not this week. I like to record it for a few weeks to go back on reference. As FA goes the draft needs & wants changes.
The bet time off turned out to be brilliant.
Luck is always a big factor with injuries. Non of the prep or recovery work or rest can prepare for your own guy rolling up your legs.
Coaching does play a role too. Guys executing, not getting blown back into other guys being where they are supposed to be etc.
it was such a nice change over the last how ever many years with the O line play.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Whitworth, Saffold, Sullivan, Brown, Havenstein, Blythe, Neary, Lucas, back up LT.
Keeping 9 is very possible. Won't dress 9 week to week but keeping 9 on the 53 man roster is very doable.
Don’t see our like that right now, but could happen. There is a long way to go.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Sullivan is key here....and backups that can come in and start....36 yr old LT and 33 yr old center could be a problem going forward.