Rams Players Who Would Have Thrived, No Matter the Situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry, but have you been to Pappy's? It's the best barbeque I've ever had. They have this combo called the Big Ben that I had for my twenty-fourth birthday. Consists of a pulled pork sandwich, beef brisket sandwich, a full slab of ribs, 1/4 chicken, and four sides. Naturally, I ate it all.

I'm sorry, but once you have that, absolutely nothing compares.
It does sound good. Not Bobby D's in Emporia, KS, good...but good.
My favorite at Bobby D's?
Meat Trio + 1
A healthy sampling of smoked meats. Choose three: Pulled Pork, Brisket, Sausage, Burnt Ends, Turkey or Ham all topped with one rib. Choice of one side item.
The sweet potato fries are excellent and my wife likes the fried okra.
Three types of bbq sauce....all fabulous!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It does sound good. Not Bobby D's in Emporia, KS, good...but good.
My favorite at Bobby D's?
Meat Trio + 1
A healthy sampling of smoked meats. Choose three: Pulled Pork, Brisket, Sausage, Burnt Ends, Turkey or Ham all topped with one rib. Choice of one side item.
The sweet potato fries are excellent and my wife likes the fried okra.
Three types of bbq sauce....all fabulous!

Sounds great! I'll have to go there when I have funds. I will totally recommend Pappy's if you're ever in the city of St. Louis. Pro-tip, though; they run out of meat fast, so you have to get there basically right when they open (I think it's 9:00 AM, not entirely sure).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Listed as 6-1 240lbs, but did play from 60-73 so players were much lighter then.

How would that translate to today’s NFL though?? Will see how Brian Allen’s career ends up. I know you can’t compare,but just interesting how smaller guys make it in the NFL. Aaron Donald is a freak but he uses his speed & strength to get around the bigger guys, plus can get under certain lineman.
Crazy how big players have gotten over the years. Steroids played a big part at the end of the 70’s. Lyle Alzodo & that North Dallas Forty types.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Consists of a pulled pork sandwich, beef brisket sandwich, a full slab of ribs, 1/4 chicken, and four sides. Naturally, I ate it all.

"Authoress versus food"... coming to the Food Channel.