Rams players reportedly upset with Brian Schottenheimer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Just an example of idiots in the media, not journalism. That Bibber schmuck is worse than bleacher report, if that is possible. The sports media is full of guys who just make crap up to back their own unsupported opinion. Basically like Eisen on NFL network right this second saying how the Rams tried to trade for Kirk Cousins when SB got hurt, when it's completely false, he just thought it was a good fit to bash RGIII so might as well report some connection that is fake. Exactly the "journalism" that happened here. I'm no huge Schotty fan and would not be surprised if players were hating on him at all. Just obvious here it's fake media shenanigans.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Who wrote this. It says Jeff Curry from the USA Today.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Schotty actually ran a few more plays than usual last week. If he can expand on that and the team gets a W , this will go away quietly into the might. If he calls it like Week 1.... then the floodgates will surely spill open.

Rams0307

This only supports what many, including myself, have already thought about Schotty as offensive coordinator. He doesn't know how to get the best out of this offense, and I find it plausible that some of the players on offense aren't on board with the way he runs the offense. It's also ironic because Strickland used to skewer Bradford for throwing checkdowns frequently when the coaches actually came out early last season and stated that he's coached to do that because our run game was so bad at the time.

And to those saying they doubt there were guys partying last night, this is actually a segment that took place this week on The Pressbox on 920 AM.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
why the hell is anybody judging or care about the credibility of the article. we already knew there were sure to be pissed off players just like pissed off fans with Schotty's play calling. this isn't breaking news. He just better improve this year or we might as well move on with a new OC along with probably a new first round QB next

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He's got a results oriented job. Thru 2 games we have the 20th ranked offense (yds/game) and 32nd in points per game.

That's not good enough.

And... Yeah we have issues as QB... But that's just this year's excuse.

I hope Schotty delivers because that's a much better scenario for us. But if not, it's time to move on. Results will settle this debate.

Alan

Legend
Dieter the Brock thinking he's already lived a full life:
Sounds like Veltung was just letting off some steam
:mad:
Are you aware I have a black belt?
images
Plus matching pants and shirt.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I don't think it is a players place to question the play calling. You go out there and execute, receivers have options and adjustments based of coverages so it's not like they are stuck. End of the day just do your job.