Rams play Cardinals in London in 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's M*llwalls average attendance in that clip

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
yay another away home game!!! What, this makes three years in a row?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's M*llwalls average attendance in that clip
Sad thing is I can't even argue .... but we get more passion outta out 6000 fans than most Orem clubs get out of 50

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am fine giving up one home game per year to grow the brand, and there are definitely Rams fans in the UK, so it's nice for them to be able to see the team live. I agree it is bogus the Rams are always the team giving up home field. But I won't be losing sleep over it.

Any team that blames a trip to Europe for a poor record is just making excuses. You have a week off between games. That's plenty of time to re-adjust to whatever time zone you came from. Especially since an NFL team might well be using first-class style planes, complete with the full size beds on board that let you have a great sleep on the flight over.

Go Rams!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
yay another away home game!!! What, this makes three years in a row?

Two

2016 and 2017, they will of course give up another home game in 2018 to the International Series but that coudl be in Germany or Mexico.

I think the European fans follow this more closely but every team playing in a temporary stadium has to give up a home game every season. Every new Super Bowl host also has to give up a home game to the International Series.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
you can bet your last dollar though that once the Stan land opens he wont be giving up any more home games (other than when he gets the superbowl because he has too)

this might be the last few games we get to see the rams live and in person (other than a trip to LA to watch )