Rams play Cardinals in London in 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
No one cares about the London games. Never did. Only Stan k. Likes London Cuz it's a home game for rams and he gets the money. Our team just loses a home game as a result of this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm glad our across the pond guys get to see the Rams play in person, but it's BS that the Rams are the ones losing the home game again.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"No one cares about the London games"

I do.......but I feel sorry for season ticket holders who miss out on a home game (especially a divisional one).

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm glad our across the pond guys get to see the Rams play in person, but it's BS that the Rams are the ones losing the home game again.
I think this was part of the deal with the Rams playing in the Coliseum. With USC and the Rams playing there, scheduling and maintenance must be a nightmare. I agree it sux though....

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
Well I guess I'll have to continue my streak of seeing at least one rams game in person per season. And actually see the future of the NFL starting at QB and not just warming up.

Sorry for the season ticket holders but as the post above me explains the colliseum can probably only manage so many regular season games, so I'm already keeping a week aside in 2018 ;)

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They going to loose a home game every year until stadium built

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Would I be wrong thinking this is part of the deal Stan made to get back to LA? I also thought there was discussion about a game in China. I'm willing to bet we have to play in London until the new stadium opens in 2019.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Well that frikken sucks balls. Take away one of our home divisional games?? Idiotic, it should be one of the games against the AFC.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Would I be wrong thinking this is part of the deal Stan made to get back to LA? I also thought there was discussion about a game in China. I'm willing to bet we have to play in London until the new stadium opens in 2019.

Yep the price for relocating a franchise is that you must make yourself available for the International Series home game every year you play in a temporary stadium. Plus if you host a Super Bowl then you have to give up a home game within five years of being chosen.

Rams are on the hook for three International Series games, this will be number 2.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I enjoy all the London games even the ones the Rams aren't a part of. It's an extra football game to watch on those Sundays.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Oustanding news. Hopefully we can actually meet up this year!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The only problem I have is this...
Take away one of our home divisional games?? Idiotic, it should be one of the games against the AFC.
Divisional games seem to crucial to be played in London....rather, why our home divisional game?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

At least both teams will travel similar distance and cross the same time zones.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oustanding news. Hopefully we can actually meet up this year!
Maybe see what we can do about a group booking I don't want to be surrounded by cards fan like I was giant fans

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather be surrounded by Cards fans than a M*llwall fan! :sneaky:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To be fair though, and I might be wrong here, I don't get the impression the Cards are that well supported over here unlike NE and the Giants who were everywhere when we've played in London before. This one might actually feel a bit more like a home game than the others.