Rams place Jordan Fuller on IR (3 week) with shoulder injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
What’s with all the younger guys on the Rams getting injured? Akers, Fuller, OBO, Noteboom, Kiser. Howard. While the veterans are all healthy.

Tano

Legend
So he'll be back after the bye, in time for our playoff push.

The Niners aren't necessarily airing it out so Rapp and Burgess should be able to focus more on run support.

The next two are interesting. Foles and Fitz like to sling it.
I am not that worried about either Foles or Fitz - pressure them and they are terrible

Donald just needs some help and I think by game 7 that T Lewis will have played himself into the starting rotation.

And Staley - keep the fricken blitzes coming on third and long.

TexasRam

Legend
Might be a blessing in disguise.

Have certain players ready to go when we make our run vs our division. Only game before then is a beat up Niner team we should beat.

These injuries allow our depth guys to get valuable experience for the long run.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams place Jordan Fuller on injured reserve with shoulder injury

The Rams placed rookie safety Jordan Fuller on injured reserve because of a shoulder injury, the team announced Tuesday.

Fuller, a sixth-round draft pick from Ohio State, started the first three games before injuring his right shoulder during the Rams’ 35-32 defeat at Buffalo. He sat out the Rams’ 17-9 victory over the New York Giants, but started in last Sunday’s 30-10 victory at Washington, which improved the Rams’ record to 4-1.

Fuller injured the same shoulder on the Rams’ final defensive play.

“He had a little stinger,” Rams coach Sean McVay told reporters on Monday. “It’s more of his neck, kind of, just having a stinger, but it is on the right side.”

Fuller is eligible to return after three games.

The Rams signed defensive back JuJu Hughes to the roster from the practice squad, and signed defensive lineman Eric Banks to the practice squad.

With Fuller sidelined, second-year pro Taylor Rapp is expected to start in his place against the San Francisco 49ers (2-3) on Sunday at Levi’s Stadium.

After the 49ers, the Rams play the Chicago Bears and the Miami Dolphins before a scheduled off week.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Whew... maybe only 3 weeks.... when I saw injured reserve in the title, my heart sank

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shitty. But we should be getting him back and Rapp should be able to settle in (I would hope) to give us solid play.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's good to have the depth that we do. Further proof that Snead has drafted well despite selling his soul for first rd picks since 2016.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Shitty. But we should be getting him back and Rapp should be able to settle in (I would hope) to give us solid play.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if Burgess ended up taking over Fullers spot.

I would guess it’s more likely that they’d want a veteran in Fuller’s spit but with Rapp being injured early on does he have a full grasp of the defense? Not many options, Rapp and Burgess. I wonder if thingsgo poorly would they consider Ramsey in Fuller’s spot for a few weeks.