Rams PFF grades: Best and worst performers from Week 6 win vs. Panthers ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
watching von miller terrorize QBs with what our ends are doing right now.. is disheartening.

Agreed but we couldn't afford him. So gotta say goodbye
Wasn't the difference the guarantee on the money in year two? My memory continues to get worse and worse but I am mostly sure that was the case. Either way I get pissed seeing him come off that edge for Buffalo so haven't been watching their games. I wish we would have gotten that done.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Wasn't the difference the guarantee on the money in year two? My memory continues to get worse and worse but I am mostly sure that was the case. Either way I get pissed seeing him come off that edge for Buffalo so haven't been watching their games. I wish we would have gotten that done.
3rd year.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Isn't a PFF grade if 50 supposed to average, just does what's expected type of grade? Seems like a good thing that a backup (Evans) can come in and not be a net-negative.