1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams On The Clock - Pick #2

Discussion in 'MOCK DRAFTS' started by 12intheBox, Mar 2, 2014.

1. 12intheBox

12intheBox Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $316,187.41
    I'm posting this same scenario at on stltoday, lets see which forum comes up with the better draft.

Houston selects Blake Bortles with the #1 overall selection.

The Rams are on the Clock.

Despite media reports of a looming trade with Atlanta, Les hasn't been able to get Dimitroff to meet the Rams price for the #2 pick.

Atlanta has offered #6 and #37 for the #2 pick and they are on the phone renewing that offer now.

The only other offer worth considering is coming from the Giants who are offering #12, #43, and a 2015 First Round pick for #2.

Take the Atlanta Offer, Take the Giants Offer, or Choose One Guy for pick #2.

Please only vote for one thing - I will run through this draft (or at least the first few rounds for as long as people are interested) - and the Rams decisions will be based on majority rules. I don't need the rest of your mock draft - just what you would do as the Rams are On the Clock at this particular pick.
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.