Rams on the clock cntd - pick 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Trade down to Houston in this scenario - #33 and #37 for #13

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No - if no, please choose a player to draft at 13.

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How the heck did Lewan go ahead of Matthews? @.@

Kiper has since changed the lineup after talking to some NFL clubs and finding teams giving him different answers on who they think is the top left tackle in the class.

“I don’t know if there is a consensus there,” he said. “Right now it’s Robinson slightly (ahead). I think Lewan is pushing. Matthews might be slipping just a little bit because some who I’ve talked to think more right tackle than left tackle. He played right tackle as a junior and left tackle as a senior. All three of those guys are going to go somewhere in the top 11, maybe in the top nine overall. There’s still a long way to go, but right now the way the majority of teams have it, it would be Robinson, Lewan, Matthews. That’s how those three could come off the board.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/ar...013-trio/d207b2da-20d3-4e4d-9ffc-0f07e2ea0f22

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way, absent a remarkable turnaround in the voting - the Rams are going to turn in a card here at 13 and its looking like it will be a defensive back - but there are still a few hours before the Rams 15 minutes is up.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I would debate between Pryor and Dennard but at the end of the day I would Pick Dennard.... need to lock down those Wr's so our pass rush can get there....!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In most years you wouldn't think about trading that far back, but this year is so deep that there are still some good
players there that will make you think twice. That being said I voted to stay at 13 and get Dennard. Even though safety
is a bigger need, I think the value is better going with the CB.