Rams on the clock cntd - pick 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Trade down to Houston in this scenario - #33 and #37 for #13

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No - if no, please choose a player to draft at 13.

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This is a continuation of this thread ...

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rams-on-the-clock.24008/

In an effort to make it easier to follow and track, I'll make a new thread for each decision.

Here is where we are right now.

After Clowney was taken, we traded Cleveland #2 and #75 for #4 and #26.

1. ATL - Clowney
2. Clev - Bridgewater
3. Jax - Mack
4. STL - Greg Robinson
5. Min - Blake Bortles
6. Hou - Taylor Lewan
7. TB - Jake Matthews
8. Oak - Sammy Watkins
9. Buff - Mike Evans
10. Det - Justin Gilbert
11. Tenn - CJ Mosley
12. NYG - Zach Martin
13. STL - The Rams are back up.

The Rams currently have Robinson, 13, 26, 44, no 3rd round pick, and then all of their picks from day 3 still.

Best offer out there is from Houston who wants to come back into the first round. The offer is 33 and 37 for 13.

Take the Houston deal or pick a player here.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
No, we need a top DB in that spot. HaHa it is.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
No to the trade. Not enough for them to move up 20 spots to 13 IMO.

At #13 I want Calvin Pryor.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I really believe we are close to being a regular playoff contender. But IMO to do that we need to start getting blue chip players. This is a deep draft in some spots so there is still a lot of value in the 2nd rd. However, I think I'm sticking with #13 (if it's a top player rated at the position we covet).
If Fisher and Snead don't get the player they want at #13 then I can see a trade for more picks.

But it's a toss up at this point. We're not in year 1 of the rebuild anymore. We are on the cusp of greatness ;)

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Guess I'm the only one who would trade. I'm targeting Shazier and Roby with those early second rounders.
If not, Su-a Filo, Seferian-Jenkins, Jimmie Ward, and Jordan Matthews may be there. Any two of these listed would be my preference over any of the picks mentioned in this thread.

Rockman

UDFA
I would go Ha Ha here. We need secondary help and we get a potential starter for every down here. I like Denard, too, but at nickel back, he isn't on the field every down. FS is biggest bang for the buck.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I go back and forth here. I realize we need to upgrade the "free" safety spot but I'm hoping Either Matt the Hat is healthy or that Cody steps up. The Rams need Cody Davis to step up because he has the perfect size and speed. Donald is intriguing but I'm just not sure we need to go replace Langford.

I gotta go with Dennard. Between he and JJ, that will give us very good corners on both sides and allow Tru to cover the slot. This should allow us to play effective man coverage in most games - especially against the receivers in Frisco and Seattle.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Guess I'm the only one who would trade. I'm targeting Shazier and Roby with those early second rounders.
If not, Su-a Filo, Seferian-Jenkins, Jimmie Ward, and Jordan Matthews may be there. Any two of these listed would be my preference over any of the picks mentioned in this thread.

2 2nd rounders wouldn't be enough for the 13th pick in the draft. If all 3 guys end up having good careers, I would want quantity.

So yeah I'd want Darquez Dennard.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
No, still attempt to trade down a couple of spot or stick and take OL Martin