Rams' offense should be better, but by how much?/ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I love this! Not only did we have a 99 Malibu, there was an old Taco Bell bag that worked it's way behind the gas pedal with the other trash on the floor board. The car couldn't go over 35 MPH and the driver and lousy mechanics never figured it. This new culture is, like you said, a new car, that is going to be lovingly cared for, this is the new Rams! Seahawks were horrible forever and look how that culture changed with one coach. I think this is going to be something very special for years to come.
Yeah it's funny you say that. My first car was a 99 Malibu and it had all sorts of issues. Going in and out of gear, not accelerating. I bought a 95 mustang and put everything I had into that car. Unfortunately it turned out worse. Which may defeat the purpose of my post, but I digress.
IMG_0333.JPG

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah it's funny you say that. My first car was a 99 Malibu and it had all sorts of issues. Going in and out of gear, not accelerating. I bought a 95 mustang and put everything I had into that car. Unfortunately it turned out worse. Which may defeat the purpose of my post, but I digress.
View attachment 20395
Wow! Hope you got away without a scratch.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The answer is IMMENSELY better.

Our OC last year was a first-timer at the NFL level, without having worked under any offensive mind of note. Our offensive line was a sieve. Our running game was non-existent due to no holes and a scheme that was not capable or willing to throw over a stacked box. Our wideouts did whatever the F they wanted, dropped balls, blocked like crap, etc.

Do the math. This offense is going to be night and day from last year.

I mean just look at Gurley. The focus isn't just on slinging the ball around. They immediately looked at him and how to increase his production and found fundamental flaws that needed to be fixed (the biggest was squaring up his shoulders and being patient on his blocks).

I'd made the comparison between Gurley and LeVeon Bell because Gurley is such a natural catcher that he's capable. And he seems to run pretty good routes for an RB that didn't have to do it much in college.

So McVay and staff are going to improve it all.

And honestly, with how our D is gonna come out of the gate, it won't take a top 10 offense to win games. They just need to extend drives and get 20 pts a game. If this offense is scoring 24 points a game, we're gonna be deeeep in the win column.