1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams not going Oline in round 1?

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Elmgrovegnome, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Alan Well-Known Member

I don't find anything you've said here as not being a reasonable way to go. Since it's not likely that you're going to get a starter or maybe I should say good starter, after the marquee players are gone, you're probably talking about getting depth like I was.

Which is worse, drafting a player higher than where you would have normally (cause remember I said he was the last player with a HIGH grade) or going the whole year with a big hole in your roster? So yeah, you can sometimes miss a higher rated player at another position but I think that will just as often even out as you no longer have that hole. Just drafting a CB who you haven't given a high grade would be stupid as you're alluded to in your comment.

As for Fisher not placing a high value on the safety position, I hope you're right about that but all the local writers seem to disagree with you. That doesn't mean they know jack of course. :LOL: These are also some of the same people who think Fisher won't draft an OT in the first round. So who knows.