Rams: Nick Foles Is the Quarterback Team Has Been Waiting for

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Bradford will play the whole season but will be horrible. The whole eagles team will be horrible. We need the 1st pick of second round

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bradford will play the whole season but will be horrible. The whole eagles team will be horrible. We need the 1st pick of second round

While I'd be okay with this; I'm not feeling it. :sneaky:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm good with the result. I just don't think Sam is going to suck.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put me in the camp who still believes in Bradford. I think he will have a huge season in Philly.

Well, I don't know about that. I don't want him to get hurt - I do want him to play at least one down for the Eagles though - to lessen the pick going back to the Eagles.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Put me in the camp who still believes in Bradford. I think he will have a huge season in Philly.

But; I am also ready to admit we HAD to make this move. If Sam got hurt again, Fisher/Snead would look like fools.

Foles is a good bet to have success in the Fisher system. Maybe not at Bradford's ceiling, but potentially very good.
This is a weird situation.
On the one hand, I want Bradford to rip the league to shreds so I can get some validation.
On the other hand, I want the most return we can get out of that trade.

How about this.
I hope he plays 4 games and throws 21 TDs to 0 ints in that span, and then his knee swells up (not reinjured), so he can't play anymore for the season, and they go 0-12 the rest of the way. Win/Win. For me, at least.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a weird situation.
On the one hand, I want Bradford to rip the league to shreds so I can get some validation.
On the other hand, I want the most return we can get out of that trade.

How about this.
I hope he plays 4 games and throws 21 TDs to 0 ints in that span, and then his knee swells up (not reinjured), so he can't play anymore for the season, and they go 0-12 the rest of the way. Win/Win. For me, at least.

I want Sam to look great all season - but the Eagles' defense to be so horrible, they end up with the worst record in the league. No pick going back to the Eagles, and pick #33 going to the Rams. And Bradford commanding a huge contract that breaks some rival team when they sign him. Win for the Rams, win for Bradford.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I supported Bradford for every single second he was here. I certainly don't wish him Ill, but what ever happens, happens. Nick Foles was the one QB that I thought the Rams could acquire and instantly have a chance to win with. By some miracle they got him. I'm putting my money on Foles.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I want Sam to look great all season - but the Eagles' defense to be so horrible, they end up with the worst record in the league. No pick going back to the Eagles, and pick #33 going to the Rams. And Bradford commanding a huge contract that breaks some rival team when they sign him. Win for the Rams, win for Bradford.
Oooooh. I didn't even think of that scenario.

Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif

Athos

Legend
That still makes me sick. Danario had such big time talent as well.
Oh well. That drop (and drop is generous seen as he didn't even touch it - it just went straight through his hands) gave us Robert Quinn so its not all bad. To think though that we went from a 1-15 team to 7-9 the very next year with Bradford - and then all this stuff happened....and we're back at square one....

Huge talent. I have no problem saying he's still the most physically talented overall WR we've drafted since probably Holt. What killed with that play was that at MU, DX NEVER dropped balls like that. He had phenomenal hands. And he straight up dropped two huge balls that game.

Seriously though.Bradford was the QB we had been waiting for for years. Problem was, we had to continue to wait after drafting him because he hardly saw the field.

Bradford is the QB this city deserves, lmao, but no the one it needs right now.

That's Foles.

As in.

Healthy!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At the very least, it will be nice to be able to establish a lead and then be able to hold it with an effective ground game.
OH, so important!!!

I do not see this as a team that can overcome a large scoring deficit. I hope I'm wrong.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Give me the 2013 Foles.

Pass on the 2013 version.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I want Sam to look great all season - but the Eagles' defense to be so horrible, they end up with the worst record in the league. No pick going back to the Eagles, and pick #32 going to the Rams. And Bradford commanding a huge contract that breaks some rival team when they sign him. Win for the Rams, win for Bradford.
FIFY

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Our support cast is the best it's been in a long while. That said it's a very average to maybe below average support cast. There is some great potential there, but it remains to be seen if it will materialize. This isn't the Eagles. We need Foles to play solid football. We don't need Peyton Manning, we need Alex Smith. Now we would gladly take Peyton, but with this defense we just need solid QB play.

Hey @FRO I think you need to change your pic back to Will Ferrell and jump on board that this season will be the sun that chases all the rain away!;)