Rams NFL sack leaders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Turning a strength into a potential dominating unit. Love to see it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Now, I feel better about the Rams pass rush. :fire1::fire1::fire1:
Me too. This should boost the pressures a ton and get this team into the top end of the league's defenses.

From here all we have to do is hope our secondary rounds into form and of course health throughout the roster.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me too. This should boost the pressures a ton and get this team into the top end of the league's defenses.

From here all we have to do is hope our secondary rounds into form and of course health throughout the roster.
With DD's growth and a healthy Williams and Rochell.. I'm VERY excited about this defense's potential.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah man. I think they're going to start eating QBs. :beer2::woozy2:

Ram65

Legend

I started thinking you were right about Morris messing with the defense. They haven't looked the same. I may have underestimated the loss of Brockers, JJ and Hill. Morris' blitz packages didn't seem to get home. The defensive backs were playing too far back etc...QBs were getting too much time to throw. AD was being neutalized more often. I guess it could have been a combination of losing players and Morris trying to fit in.

Getting Miller should be a big change for the better to get the defense back near the top of the league!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our starting front seven...

ROLB: Miller
3T: Donald ILB: Jones
1T: Day
5T: Robinson ILB: Reeder
LOLB: Floyd

That move flips our front into much more dangerous territory. Our DL rotation has been solid, which includes Day, Robinson, Gaines, Hoecht, etc. Bunch of guys with different skills to plug into whatever front is called. Then you have plus bookends and AD in the middle and a young ILB in Jones who might be a plus guy for us too.

Only iffy name in that front is Reeder and he actually played pretty well in Houston. If he can fix the tackling and get back to who he was last year late, and Jones can upgrade us next to him we may be looking at a really nice front for the playoffs.

Either way we're on the upswing right now with Miller and Jones as two key changes.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
sure, @SuperMan28 , sure....
you're welcome back here anytime. bring your old avatar with you :)
It use to be this one. I still love that pic. Lol
Faulk_Marshall2_Rams.jpg