Rams Next Great NFL Team? Sweet...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Yea...ill hold off. We're good now, but I mean look at our entire division after they got new coaches (even us). 49ners, Seahawks and Cards became legit when they changed coaches and personnel. But did it last? The Bills, Eagles, Jags, etc have new coaches and are looking like legit teams, but it has to last.

While I agree with you I also believe there is real reason for optimism and at least part of that is the influence of McVay on personnel decisions thus far.
Those reasons are what we did with the draft lacking a 1st round pick and the offseason acquisitions we made. From the big signing of Whitworth to the waiver pick-up of Blythe to the underrated signings of Webster and NRC. This team has targeted certain player traits with the "We, not me" mentality in mind all along the way.
Throw in a coaching staff full of teachers and mentors and strong leadership among the players and the team is put together for long-term success.
This has been a charmed year for Rams fans to this point and I am looking forward to our first winning record in what feels like forever, but also to seeing what leadership has in mind for what could be a rough offseason in 2018. If they manage it as well as this one, then we can look forward to many more years of winning.