Rams new Uni - when?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
From what I’ve gathered on Twitter, rumor was it’s a modern take on the classic royal blue n yellow, so I’m thrilled!

Btw, if I’m not mistaken, wasn’t the last time we saw a uniform color change was following our SB win, as Frontiere wanted to brand the St. Louis Rams with new colors?

Find that kind of funny we could’ve had similar situation, albeit after a loss.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

I was thinking more like this!
goff-dodgers.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Unfortunately, the way things worked out, I don’t know how many new fans came on board after the SB, Just the opposite in many cases judging by social media. There is still some sentiment that the Rams didn’t belong and got what they deserved.
I expect the team will still be competitive by the time the new stadium opens and that, along with the most elaborate stadium in the country will boost sales of Rams gear.
How can the Chargers not get crushed in all the hoopla though? I’m sure the Rams will be part of the opening week double header or MNF and the new unis. The horns will be all over and oh yeah the Chargers are here too.

“Judging by social media...”

Your first mistake.