Rams Must Find Offense from Foles After the Bye

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Didn't even read the article. No point. The OFFENSE needs to find offense after the bye. G'night everybody.

FRO

Legend
Didn't even read the article. No point. The OFFENSE needs to find offense after the bye. G'night everybody.
For some reason media types give all credit and blame to the QB. They did it to Bradford while he was here and they are doing the same to Foles. While Foles hasn't been perfect, it's hard to judge him with these receivers and line.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
For some reason media types give all credit and blame to the QB. They did it to Bradford while he was here and they are doing the same to Foles. While Foles hasn't been perfect, it's hard to judge him with these receivers and line.
I have to say that it is pretty hard to judge almost everyone on the offense at this point. Yes - even Cookie.

DenverRam

Starter
ive always liked Foles. But he has a serious problem with holding onto the ball way too long.

And when you have an o line that is young and learning, lack of offensive targets, it makes the situation a bit worse.

I just hope he gets rid of it, instead of taking another big hit. I do not want another season of backup Qbs.